(单词翻译:单击)
Chiwetel, we've known each other for a while.
切瓦特 我们认识彼此有一段时间了
You are what i consider incredibly well dressed, well turned out gentleman.
我认为你是一位衣着非常漂亮得体的绅士
Thank you. I'll use the phrase a gentleman.
谢谢 我会使用绅士这个词
What i didn't realize is you're a bit of a hoarder. Ah, yeah.
我不知道的是 你似乎有点囤积狂的表现 是的
I didn't know this! Yeah, i am. I'm terrible, really. You can't throw stuff out?
我不知道这个哎 是的 很糟糕 真的 你无法扔掉东西吗
I find it very difficult, yeah. Do you have stacks of newspapers and things?
非常困难 是的 你有成堆的报纸和什么东西吗
Papers, all the stuff, clothes, all of it just everywhere. Okay.
纸张啊 衣服啊 很多很多东西 到处都是
I mean not everywhere, like hidden, but up in the wrong cupboard you will get a surprise.
不是到处 比如藏起来 但是会把东西放错柜子 你会大吃一惊的
Anything in particular that you hoard? More or less everything.
你藏的东西中有什么特别的吗 差不多每样东西
What are you going to do about it? I was watching the Marie Kondo. Yes. And i got inspired.
你打算怎么做 我在跟着藤麻理惠学习 是的 我得到了启发
I think i got inspired like everybody else, like half the world, you know, and i got a lot of stuff together, you know,
像每个人一样 我觉得我受到了启发 大概有半个世界的人吧 我把很多东西都收好了

I said goodbye to it, i thanked it, all the stuff you do. Didn't spark joy. Exactly.
我跟它告了别 我感谢它 所有的东西 没能让你开心 对
And then i ordered the people to come around, the charity shops to come around
然后我叫了人过来 慈善商店的人过来了
and they took everything away and that was good, you know, it was good.
他们把所有东西都拿走了 那挺好的 感觉不错
You feel good about it. It was good for a while.
你感觉很好 有一段时间感觉很好
But then it starts to build up again. But then i was a couple of weeks late.
然后东西又开始积累了 但是 几周后
I was, like, where is that jacket? That's the problem.
我就在想 我那个夹克放哪里了 这就是问题
I'm hunting through and i'm, like, oh! I remember now. It didn't spark joy. Yeah.
我在到处翻看 然后就突然想到了 没能让你开心 是的
But then, later on, i was, like -- because i only watched up until that bit, the clothes stuff.
但是后来 因为我只看到了整理衣服的部分
I don't know where it goes on to do anything else. It ends up with you burning your entire house.
我不知道如何整理别的东西 最后就是你把自己整个房子烧掉
It really takes a turn, actually. It's probably good you didn't watch to the end, it becomes quite dark.
实际上这真的是一个转折点 你没看到最后是好事 最后变得很黑暗
