(单词翻译:单击)
Scenes of horror in Damascus appear to be symptoms of poisoning by chemical agents.
大马士革的恐怖场景似乎是化学药剂引发的中毒症状。
The Syrians are paying millions to build up their biological Arsenal.
叙利亚人正在花费数百万美元建造他们的生物武器库。
From the day you signed up, I've been watching you from afar.
从你签约那天起,我就一直在远处观察你。
Making sure you're okay.
确定你没有问题。
Is that why you brought me here?
这就是你把我带到这里的原因?
I owe it to your father.
这是我欠你父亲的。
I will do whatever is needed to help you.
我会尽一切力量帮助你。
This woman is our best lead in years.
这个女人是我们多年来最好的引导者。
Do you have a plan?
你有计划了吗?
They need her. All I have to do is to get her to need me.
他们需要她。我所要做的就是让她需要我。
Before these biological weapons fall into the wrong hands.
要在这些生物武器落入坏人之手之前。
Things are moving fast.
事情发展得很快。
She's gonna take the bite.
她要上钩了。
What if she doesn't?
要是她没有呢?
I might be able to help you guys.
我也许能帮你们。
The file we're looking for is called the "Spider In The Web".
我们正在寻找的文件叫做“网中蜘蛛”。
There are a lot of people out there who'd do anything to stop me from exposing the truth.
有很多人会尽其所能地阻止我揭露真相。
You've been lying to us.
你一直在骗我们。
You cannot stay here.
你不能待在这里了。
Do you know what my orders are?
你知道我的命令是什么吗?
This thing runs deep.
这件事影响太大。
I'm the one who pushed you. Lied to you. I'm done.
是我推你的。对你撒了谎。我完成了。