黑色喜剧美剧《政客》预告片
日期:2019-11-04 17:51

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm running for student body president.
我要竞选学生会主席。
That is why I'm proud to introduce you as my running mate today. Infinity Jackson!
这就是为什么我很自豪地介绍你作为我今天的竞选伙伴。茵菲尼媞·杰克逊!
She already has an 80% approval rating.
她已经获得了80%的支持率。
And a fan account on Instagram.
Instagram上还有一个粉丝账号。
So evidently, there's a videotape of some footage of you using an offensive gay slur.
很明显,有一盘录像带显示你对同性恋进行了诽谤。
Do you have any idea what I'm referring to?
你知道我指的是什么吗?
Do you have any idea what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Shut up, madam. Not gonna take your bullshit. OK? What'd you say on the tape?
闭嘴,女士。我才不要听你胡说八道。可以吗?你在录音带里说了什么?
She said buttmunch. She called an obviously gay reporter buttmunch.
她说了变态这个词。她管一个同性恋记者叫变态。
Damn it! This is all over now!
该死!一切都完了!
You see, gentlemen, I'm gonna be President of the United States.
先生们,我将成为美国总统。
I'm merely stating a fact. I will be president someday.
我只是在陈述一个事实。总有一天我会成为总统。
I'm warning you, do not screw with my dream.
我警告你,不要破坏我的梦想。
Your ambition frightens me.
你的野心吓着我了。
This school deserves better than you.
你配不上这所学校。
If you wanna beat him, you need to embrace your inner coldness unapologetically.
如果你想打败他,你就无需对你的冷漠心怀愧疚。

黑色喜剧美剧《政客》预告片

Go to hell, Payton.
去死吧,佩顿。
We hate Payton way more than you do.
我们比你更恨佩顿。
You think I should kill him?
你觉得我应该杀了他么?
What? Yes. Yes, I do.
什么?是的。是的。
I don't know yet if I'm a good person.
我现在也不清楚我究竟算不算一个好人。
You don't have to be a good person as long as you do good things.
只要你行善事,算不算一个好人又有什么关系。
Tell me all the stuff that would make a difference to you. What do you care about?
告诉我你所有重要的事。你在担心什么?
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信。
That I'm a stone-cold bitch with ice water in my veins?
我就是个血管里流淌着冰水的铁石心肠的婊子?
This young lady would like to vote.
这位年轻女士想投票。
She can't without a student ID.
没有学生证她投不了票。
Otherwise, they'd bus in a bunch of kids from other schools to vote illegally.
否则,他们会使其他学校的一群孩子来非法投票。
That's insane.
太疯狂了。
Payton's possibly homosexual.
佩顿可能是同性恋。
Astrid is a raging bigot.
阿斯特丽德是个狂热的偏执狂。
I don't understand why calling that gay man a buttmunch was such a scandal.
我不明白为什么说那个同性恋是变态,会成为一件这么大的丑闻。
That's what gays do. Munch butts and celebrate Halloween.
同性恋人就是那样啊。互啃屁股,庆祝万圣节。
We should have him assassinated. Too dark?
我们应该暗杀了他。心理太暗黑了?
I'mma win at all costs.
我要不惜一切代价赢得胜利。
I have a crime to report.
我要报案。
Did you do it, Payton?
是你干的吗,佩顿?
It's so hard to have to try so hard all the time.
要一直这么努力真的很难。
You're gonna change the world, Payton.
你会改变世界的,佩顿。
How do you know?
你怎么知道?

分享到