艾玛·沃特森最新剧情电影《小妇人》预告片
日期:2019-10-27 13:22

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm working on a novel. It is a story of my life, my sisters.
我在写一部小说。讲的是我和我姐妹们的故事。
Make it short and spicy.
要简短,并且吸引人。
And if the main character is a girl, make sure she's married by the end.
如果主角是一个女孩儿的话,要保证她在最后结婚了。
Aw, Jo!
啊,乔!
I want to be an artist in Rome and be the best painter in the world.
我想在罗马成为一名艺术家,成为世界上最好的画家。
That's what you want too, isn't it, Jo, to be a famous writer?
乔,那也是你想要的,不是吗,成为一个著名的作家?
Yes. But it sounds so crass when she says it.
是的。但是从她嘴里说出来感觉很蠢。
My girls have a way of getting into mischief.
我的女儿们有恶作剧的习惯。
Well, so do I.
嗯,我也是。
This is Meg, Amy, Beth, and Jo.
这是梅格、艾米、贝斯和乔。
I intend to make my own way in the world.
我打算走我自己的路。
No one makes their way, least of all a woman. You'll need to marry well.
没有人能走自己的路,尤其是一个女人。你需要做的就是嫁个好人家。
But you're not married, Aunt March. Well, that's because I'm rich.
但你还没结婚,马奇婶婶。那是因为我有钱。
Jo, would you like to dance with me?
乔,你愿意和我跳舞吗?
I can't because I scorched my dress.
不行,因为我的衣服烧坏了。
And Meg told me to keep still so no one would see it.
梅格要我别乱动,这样就不会让人看到。
I have an idea of how we can manage.
我知道我们该怎么办。
Jo is a lost cause. So you are your family's hope now.
乔注定要失败。所以你现在是你家人的希望。

艾玛·沃特森最新剧情电影《小妇人》预告片

I believe we have some power over who we love.
我相信我们有一股力量,找到所爱的人。
It isn't something that just happens to a person.
这不只是发生在一个人身上。
I think the poets might disagree.
我想诗人可能不同意。
We can leave, right now. I'll sell stories... Jo!
我们现在就可以走。我可以写故事赚钱...乔!
And you... You should be an actress, and you should have a life on the stage.
而你,你应该成为一名演员,你应该在舞台上演绎人生。
Just because my dreams are different than yours, it doesn't mean they're unimportant.
仅仅因为我的梦想和你的不同,但并不意味着它们不重要。
I have loved you ever since I've known you, Jo. I couldn't help it!
自从认识你以来,我就一直爱着你,乔。我没办法!
It would be a disaster if we married. Okay? It wouldn't be a disaster.
如果我们结婚,那将是一场灾难。知道吗?不会是一场灾难的。
We'd be miserable! Jo, I'd be a perfect saint! I can't! I can't!
我们会很痛苦的!乔,我会成为一个完美的圣人!我做不到!我做不到!
A new play written by Ms Jo March.
由乔·马奇女士创作的全新剧作。
Women, they have minds, and they have souls, as well as just hearts.
女性,她们有思想,有灵魂,也有心灵。
I want it to be great, or nothing.
我想的是,要么不做,要做就做到最好。
And they've got ambition, and they've got talent, as well as just beauty.
她们不只有美貌,也有抱负,有才华。
I'm so sick of people saying that love is just all a woman is fit for. I'm so sick of it!
我讨厌人们说爱情是女人的全部。我厌烦透了!
Your some natures too lofty to bend.
你的某些本性太过高傲,无法屈服。
So who does she marry?
所以她嫁给了谁?

分享到