(单词翻译:单击)
Come on, let's go! Jump!
快点,走啦!跳下来!
You want some?
要来一点儿吗?
Dad counts the bottles.
我爸会算瓶数的。
I'll replace them. I'm going to the boardwalk. You coming?
我会补上的。我要去木板路走走。你要一起吗?
Are you guys just gonna stay down here?
你们就打算待在这里吗?
No, we're actually just going exploring. Where?
不,我们其实要去探索。去哪里?
That peninsula across the bay.
海湾对面的那个半岛。
Sounds like an adventure.
听起来像是一场冒险。
Get to the boat.
放到船上去。
Don't you run!
不要跑!
You all right?
你还好吗?
You left me.
你丢下了我。
I waited but no one showed. Don't go accusing me.
我一直在等,但是没人出现。不要指责我。
We leave it buried here.
我们把它埋在这里吧。
We don't tell anyone.
不要和任何人说。
Find anything decent?
找到什么像样的了吗?
No. That place was a bust.
没有。那地方糟透了。
It's real.
这是真的。
It's a miracle.
真是个奇迹。
We just got lucky.
我们是运气好。
Tell me now what's buried here, or I show Red.
告诉我这里埋了什么,不然我就告诉雷德。
Why bring your little brother into this mess?
为什么把你弟弟牵扯进这件烂事里?
When you're done playing the bad boys, I promise you, your pal Red... he will be in jail.
当你们演完坏男孩这出戏,我保证,你的朋友雷德...他就会进监狱。
I've been hearing rumors, that my friends have been talking to the police.
我一直听到有谣言说,我的朋友们一直在和警察通风。
I think he'll be more interested in this.
我想他会对这个更感兴趣。
Red's crazy. And Red doesn't like it when people lie.
雷德很疯狂。而且雷德不喜欢有人撒谎。
You need to stand up to him.
你需要勇敢地面对他。
You like comics?
你们喜欢动漫吗?
This is your origin story.
这就是你们的源故事。
Are you gonna grow up to be the good guy or the bad guy?
长大后你会是好人还是坏人呢?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Yes, you do.
不,你知道。