(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, it's nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. I'm just like shocked.
嘿,很高兴见到你 。很高兴见到你 。我受宠若惊 。
I'm just walking around and I'm like seeing all these people, I'm like,
我只是在四处走走,我就像看到很多人,我就像,
what? I saw you, Brad Pitt, Sean Hayes. Oh my gosh.
什么?我看到你了布拉德·皮特,肖恩·海斯 。哦,天哪 。
It's something else. Here we go.
是别的东西 。我们开始吧 。
Let's see here. I've gotten to sit next to Ellen.
我们看看这里 。我要坐在艾伦的旁边
All right. 3, 2, 1.
好吧 。3,2,1
I'm Jaden Jefferson here. I'm with tennis celebrity,
我是杰登·杰弗逊 。我与网球明星,
Naomi Osaka. Naomi, thank you for joining us. Thank you.
她叫娜奥米·欧萨卡 。娜奥米,谢谢你加入我们 。谢谢你 。
So how was it sitting next to Ellen during your interview today?
在今天的节目访谈中,你和艾伦坐在一起感觉怎么样?
It was really cool. I mean, I feel like you can relate.
实在是太酷了 。我是说,我觉得你能想象 。
She's just a super nice person, and just having that energy is really uplifting.
她是个非常好的人,拥有这种活力真的很振奋人心 。
And what do you love that what surprise people, besides from tennis?
除了网球,你还喜欢那些让人惊讶的事情吗?
I mean, it's not surprising I love video games, anime, manga.
我是说,电子游戏,动漫,漫画,我都喜欢,这应该不足为奇吧 。
I guess a lot of stuff that most people maybe not have heard of.
我想这些大多数人可能都没听说过 。
So what do you have to tell people about that side passion?
那么,你有什么要告诉人们的,关于平时爱好的?
Side passion? Yeah, it's just something I do to relax
平时爱好?是啊,我就是为了放松
and just take my mind off stressful things.
把我的注意力从紧张的事情上转移开 。
Before you hit the tennis court, what goes into your mental side of things?
在你去网球场之前,你的心里在想什么?
What are some things that you mentally prepare for?
你有在做哪些心里准备?
Mentally prepare for? I guess-- I don't really know, actually.
心理准备吗? 我想……事实上,我真的不知道 。
What do you think about before you interview people?
你在采访别人前你会想些什么?
Before I interview people? Really, it's just like,
在我采访别人之前? 真的,就像,
all right, let's make sure the questions are right.
好吧,让我们确定问题是合适的 。
I don't try to memorize things.
我不试着去记东西 。
OK. I really just try to flow with how that person feels.
好的 。我只是试着去体会那个人的感受 。
OK. So how do I feel?
嗯嗯,那么你是怎么体会的呢?
Honestly, I think you have a good vibe for this interview.
老实说,我觉得你对这次面试很有感觉 。
You guys think so?I think so as well. So
你们觉得呢?我也这么认为 。所以
I think it's a really good vibe during the interview. OK.
我觉得面试的时候气氛很好 。嗯嗯 。
Really, so what was your favorite match that you've done, and how do you feel about that?
是吗?那你最喜欢的比赛是什么?你觉得怎么样?
Favorite match? Probably the finals of the Australian Open this year.
最喜欢的比赛?可能是今年澳大利亚网球公开赛的决赛 。
And only because it was probably one of the hardest battles.
只是因为这可能是最艰难的赛场之一 。
Well, Naomi, thank you so much for joining us on this interview today.
好吧,娜奥米,非常感谢你今天来参加我们的采访 。
And you can find out more about this coming up in a little bit.
你很快就会发现更多关于这个的信息 。
Jaden Jefferson, "Jaden Reports Eyewitnesses News",
杰登·杰弗逊,“杰登报道目击者新闻”,
Thank you.
谢谢 。