(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with Jessica Biel. And we are both pretty competitive. So we are going to play a game. It's called "Guesstures"; And we each need a partner. So Twitch,
我们又和杰西卡·贝尔在一起了 。我们都很有竞争力 。所以我们要玩一个游戏 。它被称为"猜手势";我们每个人都需要一个搭档 。那么特维奇和,
and Kalen are going to play with us. Twitch is going to be on my team.
卡伦要和我们一起玩 。特维奇将加入我的队伍 。
And Kalen is on Jessica's. And here's how we play. It's like fast charades. Your partner will have to guess the word or the thing you're acting out.
卡伦在杰西卡队 。我们是这样玩的 。就像快速猜字谜 。你的搭档必须猜出你在说什么或者你在做什么 。
But if it takes too long, the card will drop. And when the card drops, the point is no longer in play and we move on to the next. My team will go first to show you how it goes.
但如果时间太长,卡就会掉 。当牌掉了,那一分就不在游戏中了,我们继续下一个 。我的团队会先告诉你进展如何 。
All right, everybody over there. Twitch is going to be in the chair with a microphone.
好吧,大家都过去 。特维奇将带着麦克风坐在椅子上 。
I'm going to be in the chair? OK. I'm over here? And you're going to be with Kalen, watching, OK.
我要坐在椅子上吗?好的 。我在这里?你要和卡伦在一起,看着,好的 。
Jess, actually in the middle. Oh, I'm in the middle.
杰西,实际上在中间 。噢,我在中间 。
Here? You watch Ellen. Yeah, you can be there watching. OK. All right? OK.
在这里?你看着艾伦 。是的,你可以在那看着 。好的 。好吗?好的 。
Oh, you're might ready. I see. OK, all right. Go.
哦,你或许准备好了 。我明白了 。好吧,好吧 。去吧 。
Riding a horse. Yep.
骑着马 。是的 。
Playing the drums. Yep.
打鼓 。是的 。
Doing a toe touch-- cheerleader! Cheerleader! Cheerleader! Yep.
做脚尖触碰-啦啦队长!啦啦队队长!啦啦队队长!是的 。
Proposing. Yep. OK. OK, OK. That was good. That was good.
提议 。是的 。好的 。好的,好的 。很好 。你做得很好 。
All right! So now-- You go over there. It's now our turn. And then you stay where Kalen-- and Kalen sits down.
好吧!所以现在你到那边去 。现在轮到我们了 。你就呆在卡伦坐下的地方 。
I have to sit in the chair, OK. And you just have to grab it before it goes down in order to get the point.
我得坐在椅子上,好的 。你得在它落下之前抓住它,这样才能得分 。
Yes. Ready. Start here.
是的 。准备好了 。从这里开始 。
Hopscotch! Oh, yes! Limbo.
跳房子!噢,是的!地狱边缘 。
Leap frog! That works! Whoa!
蛙跳!果不其然!喔!
Pose? Slay? Slay? Pose should count.
摆姿势?杀戮?杀戮?应该就是摆姿势 。
What was it? Modeling. It was modeling. Oh! Oh, that's a shame. We won. All right.
是什么?摆模特 。是在摆模特 。哦!哦,太可惜了 。我们赢了 。好吧 。
The first two episodes of-- Rematch! "Limetown"; are available today on Facebook Watch. It's really good. We'll be right back.
前两集-重赛!“Limetown”;今天可以在Facebook Watch上看到 。它真的很不错 。我们很快就回来 。