麦粒跟大家聊分手
日期:2017-07-19 15:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

All right, so the last time you were here, I threw you an engagement party.
好的 所以你上次来这儿的时候 我给你办了个欢乐派对
Do you want your money back? I want my money back. I mean, I spent, like--
你想把钱要回去么 我想把钱要回来 我想我花了大概……
You know, you enjoyed it. I should've kept one of those dude's numbers.
你看你很喜欢这个派对 我应该留下他们当中某个人的号码的
That would've come in handy now.
现在要也不方便了
Now, is that, like-is that an awkward thing that all this attention is going on
现在好像这不是很尴尬吗 所有的注意力都消失了
And you're not with him anymore or...
你也没跟他在一起了
It's not really as awkward, 'cause I'm living in, and soI think people spend more time
自己过自己清楚真没那么尴尬 所以我想人们实际上


actually thinking about it than I really do, 'cause I just believe that when a chapter is done,
比我想的更多 因为我相信一段生活告一段落
you have to close it and start that new one, and that's kind of where I am right now is,
你就得把它关起来开始新一段的生活 这算是我现在所处的位置吧
I felt like i have so much to be thankful for at this time
我感觉对于此刻我内心的感激无法言表
that my energy hasn't really been focused on that.
我的精力也不再是关注于那件事
And it's actually--i've been kind of impressed with people
而且事实上我对人们印象深刻
and how much they've actually shown more respect.
他们给予了我莫大的尊重
I don't really look up anything, so maybe they haven't been showing respect,
我并未刻意找寻什么 所以可能他们没有一直尊重我
but from I can-from what I have seen,
但是从我能看到从我已经看到的
I felt like people are really focused on my music right now
我感觉到人们开始真的把注意力放在我的音乐上了
when I've needed them to and have actually been really good about that.
这正是我所需要的 这种感觉非常好
'Cause that's the only thing I worried about was,
因为我担心的唯一一件事就是
I didn't want it-me to sacrifice what I've been working for for just the attention to be on that.
我不想它 不想葬送掉我一直为之努力的东西 对于我的音乐的关注
Or to overshadow that. Yeah. And did you write anything--
或者给那份关注蒙上阴影 是的没错 你有没有写点什么东西
Is anything on this album about that?
这张唱片里的东西就是跟那个有关的吗
The whole album is a story of that,
这整张专辑就是关于那个的一个故事
and I think it says that with starting with "Adore you" and ending with "Someone else,"
而且我想以“爱你”为始 以“他人“为终
Is I feel like you can really have--find, like, this arc of, like, growth,
我想你真的能够找到 成长的轨迹
and I didn't even know as much of--
我自己都不甚了解直到
Until I really listened to it now that it's done and I have, like, my physical copy
我用心去听现在音乐做完了 而且实体唱片也出了
and I put it in my car.
我把它放进我的车里
You know, this is really--this really is, like, telling a story.
你知道么听起来就像在讲故事一样
And I think I knew more intuitively what my life-where my life was going
而且我直觉上更加清楚的直到 我的生活要去往何方
then I actually thought I did at the time.
那时候我其实在想的是这个
Yeah, I didn't want to read into it and assume that,
我没想去读或者去评价
But it does sound like that. Yeah, it's a real story.
但是听起来确实如此 是啊 那是个真实的故事
And are you friendly? Do you speak or... I--you know, for me,
你有友好吗你有谈到…… 嗯 你知道对我来说
I haven't gotten to see anyone right now, 'cause I've been, like, so crazy busy.
我没见过任何人 因为我现在超级忙
I'm just letting that chapter kind of close
我就是把过去那段尘封
And then just looking forward to that new one, so...
然后期待着新的篇章所以
I want to be really clear and determined
现在我想清空自己
With everything I'm doing in my life right now, and I have been.
决定好我生命力所做的每件事 而且我已经
And I keep saying I'm the happiest I've ever been, and that's not even a dig; that's just me.
我一直在说我从未如此快乐过 这并非讽刺这是真实的我
Because I really am genuinely happy finally with myself,
因为我最终还是从心底感觉到快乐
Which I think sometimes it takes you separating yourself
我觉得这种快乐需要你离开某个人
From someone else to really be happy with who you are.
开心的去做自己
I've never been able just to be alone, and I'm obsessed with being alone
我以前没有办法独处 现在我迷恋上了独处
And, like, curing my thoughts, 'cause I'm-- You are right now?
就像愈合我的内心因为我…… 你现在这样吗
Yeah, I'm really obsessed with just--with, like, trying to--
是啊我现在特别沉迷于就像试着
Everyone--you should give me a list too.
每个人你们都应该给我一个清单
I've asked everyone that I kind of--is around me.
我请求我身边的每一个人
I'm like, "Give me a list of your favorite movies,
我请他们像“给我你们最爱的电影清单
your favorite books, your favorite artists,"
你最喜欢的书最喜欢的艺术家
Just so I can know more about the few people
为了更多地了解我生命里的
That I do have in my life and really know about them
那几个人 真的去了解他们
And really, um, see what they're inspired by and also continue to just learn more.
去找寻激励他们的东西 不停地去学习
Listen to every different-I'm gonna give you a list. Please do.
倾听每个人不同 我一会给你个清单 请务必这样
And I would love to get a list from you as well.
而且我也想从你那儿得到一个清单
I think that's a brilliant idea for people to share--
我觉得人和人之间的分享是一个绝佳的想法
I've doing it a lot, with even people I just meet and different designers or anything.
我已经做了很多了哪怕是我刚刚遇到的人 或者不同的设计者任何人
Like, "What made you get inspired?"
就像“你被什么所激励”
And so I'm trying to take this alone time, the five minutes I do have a day--
我打算静享这孤独的时光 一天五分钟
I was gonna say, there's not a lot of alone time. To learn as much as I can.
我想说并没有那么多独处的时光 想尽我所能的去学习

分享到