(单词翻译:单击)
You know the jungle, it's a part of you.
你对从琳了如指掌,那是你的一部分。
But exploring is not a game, and you don't look before you leap.
但是探险不止是一场游戏,你在纵身一跃之前都没有看一眼。
I'm okay, Boots.
我很好,布兹。
We're on to something big, Dora.
我们有大发现了,多拉。
An ancient city made of gold, Parapata, and your mother and I are going to prove it.
一座古老的黄金之城,帕拉帕塔,我和你妈妈要去证实一下。
And me.
加上我。
I'm sorry, sweetie, you're not going. What?
抱歉,亲爱的,你不能去。什么?
Being in the city around kids your own age, like Diego, might help.
在城市里和同龄的孩子,比如迭戈,待在一起,可能会有好处。
So you're going to get invited to some of these parties called raves.
你会被邀请参加一些叫做狂欢聚会的派对。
The music sounds like this, "Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba. Go get it!"
音乐挺起来像这样:“叭叭叭,叭叭叭,叭叭叭。嗨翻天!”
Be careful, that's what we want to say.
我们想说的就是,小心点。
Cousin Diego, you're so skinny and tall.
迭戈堂兄,你好瘦好高啊。
You are way more energetic than I remember.
你比我记忆中要活泼好动得多。
Dora, this isn't the jungle. It's high school, it's life or death. Keep a low profile.
朵拉,这里不是丛林。这里是高中,生命攸关。保持低调。
Just be yourself.
做你自己就行。
Uh, excuse me, I'm kind of stuck!
啊,抱歉,我被卡住了!
And just be cool, Dora.
朵拉,装酷一点。
Okay, what is it?
好的,这是什么?
Where did you transfer from?
你是从哪里转过来的?
The jungle.
丛林。
Here's the scavenger hunt list. Team up in groups of four.
这是寻宝游戏的名单。四人一组。
Ola, Dora.
你好啊,朵拉
Let me go!
放开我!
You help us find your parents, and the lost city of gold.
你帮助我们找到你的父母,还有失落的黄金之城。
Where are we? All I see is jungle.
我们在哪里?我看到的就是一篇丛林。
I see three mercenaries armed.
我看到三个拿着武器的雇佣兵。
Oh, look, Dora brought a knife to the field trip, everybody.
哦,大家看,朵拉随身带着把刀出游。
Come with me if you want to live!
想活命就跟我出来!
I'm with your parents. You're all in danger.
我和你的父母在一起。你们都很危险。
We're going to die out there.
我们死定了。
There's no need to overreact.
没有必要反应过度。
Get it off! Get it off!
快拿开!快拿开!
Boots!
布兹!
Of course, she knows this monkey.
她当然认识这只猴子。
It's now or never.
机不可失,时不再来。
I have to keep going, no matter what.
无论发生什么事,我都要勇往直前。
She's freaking awesome. Run!
她真是太棒了。快跑!
I think we're safe.
我觉得我们安全了。
Not safe! Not safe! Not safe!
并不安全!并不安全!并不安全!