(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, there. Can I help you?
嗨,有什么能帮到你的吗?
What state is this?
这里是哪个州?
Sorry?
什么?
You don't understand the question?
你听不懂这个问题吗?
Oh, no. I, uh, most people know where they are.
哦,不是。我,额,大多数人都会知道他们在哪里吧。
Well, I ain't most people.
嗯,我不是大多数人。
You're in the glorious State of Arkansas, sweetheart.
你现在是在光荣的阿肯色州,宝贝儿。
No!
不!
How did you know they was lying?
你怎么知道她们在撒谎?
Well, this ain't Akansas, so everyone is lying.
这里不是阿肯色州,所以所有人都在撒谎。
Your idea is incredible.
你这个想法棒极了。
I can't argue with that.
我不否认这一点。
We pay for everything. So this country belongs to us.
我们支付了所有。所以这个国家属于我们。
It's just business. Hunting human beings for sport.
这就是生意。以猎杀人类取乐。
They're not human beings.
他们不是人了。
Every year, a bunch of elites kidnap normal folk like us.
每年都会有一群精英绑架像我们这样的普通人。
Where did they get you from?
他们是从哪里抓到你的?
Wyoming. Mississippi. Orlando.
怀俄明。密西西比。奥兰多。
And hunt us for sport.
以猎杀我们取乐。
Hurry, hurry, hurry up!
快,快,快一点!
So it's true. We're being hunted.
所以这是真的。我们正在被猎杀。
Hey! Why don't you... wait!
嘿!为什么你...等一下!
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
Put him in the back with the rest.
把他和剩下的放到后边去。
Now they can't see us.
现在他们看不到我们了。
You just told them we're here.
你刚刚告诉他们我们在这里了。
What was that?
那是什么声音?
I think that was a rifle.
我想是来复枪。
Run. Everybody get out of here.
快跑。所有人都离开这里。
Jesus! Come on!
天啊!加油!
Who are these people? How are they getting away with this?!
这些人是谁?他们是怎么逍遥法外的?
You have no idea what you're up against.
你根本不知道你对抗的是什么。
They're playing you!
他们在玩弄你呢!
They will tear you to pieces.
他们会把你撕成碎片的。
We'll see. Of all the people you kidnap, of all the people you kill, you picked the wrong game.
看看再说吧。你绑架了这么多人,杀害了这么多人,你选错了游戏。
Lady, you're crazy.
女士,你真是疯了。