(单词翻译:单击)
Hello?
喂?
Hi, my friend. I got that kid I was talking to you about here.
你好啊,我的朋友。我之前跟你说的那个人就在我身边。
I'm going to put him on the phone and let you talk to him, okay?
我让他接电话,让你和他谈谈,好吗?
Hello? Is that Frank? Yes.
喂?是弗兰克吗?是的。
Hiya, Frank. This is Jimmy Hoffa.
你好,弗兰克。我是吉米·霍法。
Glad to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Glad to meet you too, even if it's over the phone.
我也很高兴认识你,即使是在电话里。
Our friend speaks very highly of you.
我们的朋友对你评价很高。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Only three people in the world have one of these, and only one of them is Irish.
世界上只有三个人拥有这些,其中只有一个是爱尔兰人。
I heard you paint houses.
我听说你粉刷房子。
No, please! No, no, wait!
不,饶了我!不,不,等一下!
Yes, I do, sir.
是的,先生。
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I'm going to work.
我要去工作。
Well, you know, this situation going on now, Frank.
你知道的,弗兰克,现在的情况是这样的。
Big business and the government, they're trying to pull us down.
大型企业和政府,他们想要抑制我们。
You might be demonstrating a failure to show appreciation.
你可能不太懂得欣赏。
I know things they don't know I know.
我知道一些他们不知道我知道的事情。
You can't miss the big picture.
你可不能错过这个大事件。
Sooner or later...
迟早...
Get the gun out of his hand!
夺下他手里的枪!
everybody put here has a date when he's going to go.
这里的每个人他都会去拜访。
Do you want to be part of this thing?
你想参与其中吗?
Would you like to be part of this history?
你愿意成为这段历史的一部分吗?
Yes, I would. Whatever you need me to do, I'm available.
是的,我愿意。无论你需要我做什么,我都奉陪到底。