黑寡妇最新喜剧战争电影《乔乔兔》预告片
日期:2019-09-17 17:46

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Today you boys will be involved in such activities as war games, ambush techniques and blowing stuff up.
今天,你们这些孩子将参加战争游戏、伏击技巧和炸毁目标等活动。
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到。
What? Of course you can.
什么?你当然能做到。
When I was your age, I had an imaginary friend. It got me in so much trouble.
我像你这么大的时候,我有一个假想的朋友。它给我惹了很多麻烦。
Kids, it's time to burn some books!
孩子们,现在是烧掉书本的时候了!
You're growing up too fast.
你成长得太快了。
Ten year-olds shouldn't be celebrating war and talking politics.
十岁的孩子不应该庆祝战争、谈论政治。
Heil Hitler! I wish more of our young boys had your blind fanaticism.
希特勒万岁!我希望有更多的孩子们能拥有你这样的狂热。
Did you know, Jews can read each other's minds?
你知道犹太人可以读懂彼此的心思吗?
But how would you know if you saw one?
但是你怎么知道你看到的是犹太人呢?
They could look just like us. Hi.
他们可能和我们一样。嗨。

黑寡妇最新喜剧战争电影《乔乔兔》预告片

You know what I am. Say it.
你知道我是谁。说。
A Jew. Gesundheit.
一个犹太人。说得没错。
Jeez, that was intense.
天啊,太刺激了。
What am I going to do?
我要做什么?
No idea. Got it!
不知道。我知道了!
I'll negotiate. Let's burn down the house and blame Winston Churchill. Or negotiate.
我要跟她交涉。让我们把房子烧掉,然后归罪到温斯顿·丘吉尔头上。或者跟她交涉。
If I tell on you, you will be in big trouble.
如果我告发你,你就有大麻烦了。
They'll never win. Love is the strongest thing in the world.
他们不会获胜的。爱是这个世界上最强大的东西。
Your mother took me in. She's kind. She treats me like a person.
你妈妈收留了我。她很善良。她把我当一个人看。
You two seem to be getting on well.
你们两个似乎相处得很好啊。
She doesn't seem like a bad person.
她看起来不像是一个坏人。
I'm the enemy.
我是你的敌人。
You're not a Nazi, Jojo.
你不是纳粹,乔乔。
You're a ten year-old kid, who likes dressing up in a funny uniform and wants to be part of a club.
你只是个十岁的孩子,喜欢穿有趣的制服,想成为社团的一员。
Yorki? Jojo! Oh, God.
尤奇?乔乔!哦,老天啊。
Nothing makes sense anymore.
没有任何意义了。
Yeah, I know. It's definitely not a good time to be a Nazi.
是啊,我知道。现在绝对不是当纳粹的好时机。

分享到
重点单词
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • uniformn. 制服 adj. 一致的,统一的 vt. 穿制
  • imaginaryadj. 想象的,虚构的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备