(单词翻译:单击)
I want to sign up for classes.
我想报个班儿。
That's excellent news. I'm going to go ahead and enter you into the system.
真是个好消息。我要把你的信息输入到系统中。
Name, Casey... Davies.
名字是,凯西...戴维斯。
A very feminine sounding name. Why karate?
一个听起来很女性化的名字。为什么选空手道?
I'm afraid. I'm afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of other men. They intimidate me.
我害怕。我怕黑。我怕别的人。他们让我很恐惧。
I want to be what intimidates me. I want to be...
我想成为让我害怕的人。我想成为...
This question is multiple choice.
这个问题是多选题。
"A, health and fitness. B, career opportunities. C, New Year's resolution. D, self-defense, slash, traumatic experience."
“A.健康与健身。B.就业机会。C.新年计划。D.自卫、创伤经历。”
What if it's none of the above?
如果以上都不是呢?
Should I read the choices again?
需要我再读一遍选项吗?
No, that's okay. A, health and fitness.
不,可以了。A.健康与健身。
This is your belt. It is yours, and it's sacred.
这是你的腰带。是你的,而且很神圣。
There'll be a fifteen dollar charge to replace a lost belt.
丢了皮带,换新的一条要收15美元。