太空科幻美剧《外星生命》预告片
日期:2019-08-30 18:21

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

We interrupt this broadcast for an emergency alert.
我们现在中断这个节目,以发出一则紧急警报。
The Department of Defense is confirming reports of an unknown object entering Earth's atmosphere.
美国国防部证实了有关一个未知物体进入地球大气层的报道。
An alien artifact that landed on Earth.
这是降落在地球上的一个外星物体。
We need to know why.
我们需要知道原因。
And they want me to lead the mission.
他们想让我领导这个任务。
The trip is six months.
这次行程为期六个月。
If all goes as planned.
如果一切按计划进行的话。
I am coming back. I promise you.
我很快就回来了。我向你保证。

太空科幻美剧《外星生命》预告片

This is the most important mission in the history of humankind.
这是人类历史上最重要的任务。
It's time. Here we go.
是时候了。出发。
We are on our way to a planet full of aliens.
我们正在飞往一个全是外星人的星球。
I found something.
我发现了些东西。
How many of these things do you think are out there?
你认为有多少这样的东西?
Our first contact with an alien civilization is a risk. People will die.
我们与外星文明的首次接触是很危险的。会有人死掉的。
We are all here for the same reason.
我们都是出于同样的原因来到这里的。
To protect the lives of the people back on Earth.
保护地球上人们的生命。
Wait, what was that? Help!
等一下,那是什么?救命!
I'm gonna get home.
我要回家了。
Don't let me go. No!
别松手。不!
What happened here is going to happen on Earth.
这里发生的一切,同样也会在地球上发生。
Oh god, no.
哦,我的天,不。
I have to save the crew. Save the Earth.
我必须救船员。拯救地球。
What if by doing this, we launch into an interstellar war?
如果这样做,我们就会发起一场星际战争?
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择。

分享到