(单词翻译:单击)
I told you that I want to go to that festival in Sweden.
我之前说过我想去瑞士的这个节日。
No, you said it would be cool to go.
不,你是说要能去就太好了。
Yeah, and then I got the opportunity and I decided to do it.
是的,但现在我有了个机会,所以我决定去看看。
Look, I don't mind you going. I just wish you would have told me, that's all.
听着,我不介意你去不去。我只是希望你提前告诉我,仅此而已。
Dude, she needs a therapist.
兄弟,她需要去看心理医生。
You've been wanting out of this stupid relationship for like a year now.
你想要摆脱这段愚蠢的关系已经有一年的时间了。
And don't forget about all of the beautiful Swedish women you'll meet in June.
还有别忘了六月你会遇到瑞典美女呦。
Okay, guys.
好了,伙计们。
That's not her again, seriously?
不会又是她打来的吧?
Babe, what's happening? Dani?
宝贝儿,怎么了?丹妮?
I was so very sorry to hear about what happened.
我对所发生的事情感到很遗憾。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
I invited Dani to come to Sweden. You know what she's been going through.
我邀请丹妮一起去瑞典。你们知道她最近不好受。
Christian says that you've got this special week planned.
克里斯蒂安说你们已经计划为这星期做了特殊的安排。
It's sort of a crazy festival. Special ceremonies and drinking and dressing up.
这是一个疯狂的节日。会有特殊的仪式、饮酒和打扮。
That sounds fun.
听起来很有趣。
Unbelievable.
真是难以置信。
Welcome, and happy Midsommar. Skal!
欢迎光临,仲夏节快乐。干杯!
What time is it?
现在几点了?
9:00 PM.
晚上九点。
That can't be right, the sky is blue.
怎么可能,天还这么亮呢。
This is what 9:00 PM is like here.
这里的晚上九点就是这样。
How long have you two been together?
你们在一起多久了?
Just over three and a half years.
三年半吧。
Four years. Really? Yeah.
四年了。真的吗?是啊。
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
It's like another world.
好像另一个世界。
Tomorrow's a big day.
明天是个大日子。
Is it scary?
会很可怕吗?
What is it?
这是什么?
It has special properties.
它有特殊的功效。
What am I going through?
我到底在经历什么?
We just need to acclimate.
我们只是需要适应。
I don't want to acclimate. I want to go.
我不想要适应。我想离开。
Absolutely not.
绝对不行。
What's happening?
发生了什么?
I don't know why you invited us!
我不清楚为什么你们要邀请我们!
That's why you look so guilty right now, because you know.
这就是为什么你现在看起来很内疚,因为你早就知道了。
We only do this every ninety years.
我们每九十年才举行一次。
I was most excited for you to come.
你能来我真的很高兴。