悬疑犯罪电影《劫匪》预告片
日期:2019-04-29 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

How many bullets you got in you?
你身上到底中了多少发子弹?
Sixteen, I think.
我想应该是16发吧。
It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
我觉得你有时候应该去看看医生。
It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
我觉得你有时候也应该去看看医生。
I ain't got no bullets in me.
我可没中过那么多枪。
Cause I was covering you.
因为我掩护你啊。
You may have heard there was a prison break. It was Bonnie and Clyde.
你也许听说了有一起囚犯越狱事件。是邦妮和克莱德。
Governor, this has to end.
州长,这事儿得解决了。
They've committed dozens of armed robberies, and several cold-blooded murders.
他们犯下了数十起持械抢劫和几起残忍谋杀案。
What do you plan to do about Bonnie and Clyde?
关于雌雄大盗,你有什么计划?
We will capture them. Write that down, and underline it twice.
我们会抓捕到他们。写下来,强调两次。
There's only one man who can take them down.
只有一个人可以对付他们。
I'll come back.
我会回来的。
Hey, you got room for one more?
嗨,你还需要一个帮手吗?
You're not even packed.
你还没打包行李呢。
Oh, Judas Priest. Get in.
哦,老天,上车吧。
This is 1934, gangsters, submachine guns, and you put cowboys on Bonnie and Clyde?
现在是1934年了,黑帮,冲锋枪,你还让牛仔们去抓捕邦妮和克莱德?
Texas Rangers.
是德克萨斯游骑兵。

悬疑犯罪电影《劫匪》预告片

This is an emergency alert.
这是紧急警报。
Police are not yet releasing details,
警方没有公布细节,
but as stated that Bonnie and Clyde may have struck again.
但根据所述,邦妮和克莱德再次犯下罪行。
This is a highly coordinated operation.
这是一次高度协调的行动。
Roadblock, air surveillance. Your time has passed, cowboy.
路障,空中监视。你的时代已经过去了,牛仔。
What the hell is the world coming to?
这个世界是怎么了?
Used to be you had to have talent to get published. Now, all you got to do is shoot.
过去你必须有才能才能出名。现在你需要做的就是开枪射击好了。
She used her foot to turn him over so he could see what was about to happen.
她是用脚把受害者反过来,这样他就能亲眼目睹会发生什么了。
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,亲爱的。
This has gone far enough. I'm gonna take them down.
应该到此为止了。我要抓住他们。
What a fine idea.
想法很不错嘛。
Who are you fellas?
你们是谁啊?
We're the bad guys.
我们可是恶棍。
You've come to the wrong place, mister.
先生,你们可来错地方了。
Around here Clyde is king.
在这里克莱德才是老大。
Clyde might be king, but I'm a Texas Ranger, you little shit.
克莱德也许是老大,但我可是一位德克萨斯游骑兵,你个兔崽子。

分享到