皮克斯动画电影《玩具总动员4》预告片
日期:2019-06-21 17:27

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Everyone, Bonnie made a friend in class.
大家注意了,邦妮在学校交到了一位新朋友。
Oh, she's already making friends.
哦,她已经交到朋友了。
No, no. She literally made a new friend. I want you to meet Forky.
不,不。她是做出了一个新朋友。大家和叉叉见个面。
Hi. Hi. He's a spork. Yes. Yeah, I know.
嗨。嗨。它是一个叉子。是啊,我知道。
Forky is the most important toy to Bonnie right now.
叉叉现在是邦妮最重要的玩具。
We all have to make sure nothing happens to him.
我们所有人要保证他安然无事。
Woody, we have a situation.
胡迪,有情况。
I am not a toy. I was made for soup, salad, maybe chili, and then the trash. Freedom!
我不是一个玩具。我是为了汤、沙拉,也许是辣椒,然后变成垃圾而被做出来的。我要自由!
Buzz, we got to get Forky. Affirmative.
巴斯,我们要找到叉叉。必须的。
Why am I alive?
我为什么还活着?
You're Bonnie's toy. You are going to help create happy memories that will last for the rest of her life. Huh? What?
你是邦妮的玩具。你要创造陪伴她一生的愉快的回忆。哈?什么意思?
Bo? Forky, come on. Bo?
牧羊女?叉叉,跟上。牧羊女?
Hi, there. My name is Gabby Gabby.
嗨。我是盖比娃娃。
We can't stay.
我们不能留下来。

皮克斯动画电影《玩具总动员4》预告片

Yes, you can. Boys.
不,你们要留下来。
Woody, behind you!
胡迪,小心身后!
Bo, what are you doing here?
牧羊女,你在这里做什么?
No time to explain. Come with me.
没时间解释了。跟我来。
We need to get back to our kid.
我们要回到我们孩子身边。
Oh, Sheriff Woody, you're always coming to the rescue.
哦,胡迪警长,你总是在营救解围。
Bonnie needs Forky.
邦妮需要叉叉。
Woody, who needs a kid's room, when you can have all of this? Wow.
胡迪,当你可以拥有这一切,你还会眷恋一个孩子的房间吗?哇。
Woody, aren't we going to Bonnie?
胡迪,我们不去找邦妮了吗?
We have to find them!
我们必须找到他们!
What do we do, Buzz?
巴斯,我们要做什么?
What would Woody do?
胡迪会怎么做?
Jump out of a moving vehicle. Let's go!
从一辆行驶的汽车上跳下来。出发吧!
You got to go, you got to go.
还真是说跳就跳。
You know, you've handled this lost toy life better than I could.
你知道吗,你把被丢弃的玩具的生活过得比我精彩多了。
Open your eyes, Woody. There's plenty of kids out there. Sometimes change can be good.
睁开你的双眼吧,胡迪。外面有那么多的孩子。有时候改变是件好事。
You can't teach this old toy new tricks.
你可教不会旧玩具新玩儿法。
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的。
Bonnie? We got to get home, Forky!
邦妮?我们要回家了,叉叉!
Bonnie, we're coming!
邦妮,我们来了!
On my way, Woody!
胡迪,我来了!
Don't let Woody leave.
别让胡迪离开!
Kids lose their toys every day.
孩子们每天都会弄丢他们的玩具。
I was made to help a child. I don't remember it being this hard.
我的使命就是帮助一个孩子。我从未想过会有这么难。
Woody, somebody's whispering in your ear.
胡迪,记住这句话。
Everything is going to be okay.
一切都会好的。

分享到