梦工场动画歌舞电影《魔发精灵2 世界之旅》预告片
日期:2019-08-04 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Who was that?
那是谁啊?
There are other kinds of Trolls.
有其他不同的魔发精灵。
Our ancestors created six strings, each for a different type of music.
我们的祖先来自六个琴弦,每一种都代表不同的音乐。
Pop. Funk. Classical.
有流行音乐。放克音乐。古典音乐。
Techno. Country. And rock.
有电子乐。乡村音乐。还有摇滚音乐。
I'm going to unite the six strings and destroy all music. Except for rock!
我要统一这六个琴弦,并且摧毁掉所有音乐。只留下摇滚乐!
So I'm going to need your string.
所以我需要你的琴弦。
We have to unite all the Trolls. And if we don't stop her, who will?
我们必须联合所有的魔发精灵。除了我们,谁还能阻止她?
We're going to need a battle plan and weapons.
我们需要一个作战计划还有一些武器。

梦工场动画歌舞电影《魔发精灵2 世界之旅》预告片

Violence never solves a problem.
暴力永远解决不了问题。
Is this some kind of jewel? Ooh, it's actually kind of cool looking.
这是什么珠宝吗?哦,看起来真的很酷啊。
Give me that!
把它给我!
That only weapons we need are, this girl... And this girl.
我们唯一需要的武器,就是这个女孩...还有这个女孩。
For hugs!
来拥抱一下吧!
This is going to take a lot of hugs.
这可需要不少拥抱呢。
Let's go save the world!
让我们去拯救这个世界吧!
This is a terrible idea that will blow up in your face.
这是个糟糕的注意,会彻底搞砸的。
The Country Trolls look friendly. Get them!
这个国家的魔发精灵看起来很友善。抓住他们!
Does anyone else think this is crazy?
没有其他人觉得这很疯狂吗?
Oh, look. I think I can see our house from up here.
哦,看哪。我能在这里看到我的房子了。
Get a break! I'm having a baby!
稍等一下!我要生出宝宝了!
A Hip-Hop Troll?
一个嘻哈魔发精灵?
Tiny Diamond is my name. Come straight from my daddy's mane.
我的名字叫Tiny Diamond。直接从我爸爸的鬃毛中生出的。
My whole body is made of glitter, and I'll throw it in your face.
我的整个身体都闪闪发光,我会板着个臭脸给你看。
Peace and love. Tiny and daddy out.
爱与和平。Tiny和爸爸离开了。

分享到
重点单词
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • stringsn. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式
  • diamondn. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场 v
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..