(单词翻译:单击)
You know Abigail, I was thinking about what you were saying about us moving in together.
阿比盖尔,我在想你那天说的咱们同居的事儿。
I think it's a pretty good idea.
我觉得这个主意很好。
I love you, Ray.
我爱你,雷。
I love you, too.
我也爱你。
Hey there.
嗨。
I'm here. Sorry it took a little longer.
是我。很抱歉耽搁了点时间。
Don't worry about it.
别担心。
Abby? Abby! Ray! Abby!
阿比?阿比!雷!阿比!
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
My father built your company.
我的父亲开创了你的公司。
Ray Breslin pushed him out.
雷·布雷斯林把他赶了出去。
I had nothing to do with what happened.
可我什么也没有做。
But you were there. So you're part of it.
但是你在场。所以你也是罪魁之一。
What goes around, comes around.
善有善报,恶有恶报。
Ray Breslin, by the time you see this, I'll be coming for you.
雷·布雷斯林,你看到这个的时候,我就会来找你了。
Who is it? My ex-partner's son.
那是谁?我前任的儿子。
What's your call? Devil's Station.
你的电话在哪里?魔鬼车站。
How bad is this place?
这个地方有多糟糕?
It's bad. It's a hellhole like I've never seen.
很糟糕。这是我从未见过的地狱。
Couldn't do this without you.
没有你我办不到。
I got your back, man.
我是你的后盾,兄弟。
This is Shen Lo.
这位是Shen Lo。
Bao Yung.
这是Bao Yung。
Never seen anyone go to a fight in a sports car before.
我从来没见过有人坐跑车打架的。
That's not funny. Sure it is.
一点儿也不好笑。明明很好笑。
Hush, what have you got?
Hush,你查到了什么?
Uplinking drone feed now.
现在上传无人机影像。
Weak spots. What's our way in?
薄弱环节。我们从哪里进入?
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么?
Hey! I got someone in there too.
嗨!我也有人被困在里面。
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
I may be late, but I'll make a big impression.
我也许会迟到,但是我会让人记住的。
We got visitors!
有人入侵!
He knows we're coming.
他知道我们会来的。
Standing by.
准备战斗。
Have a look at your phone, Ray.
雷,看看你的手机。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Down in front!
前面的趴下!
This is payback.
我这是以牙还牙。
Come on. Hit me for your father.
来啊。为你的父亲狠狠揍我。
I'm done with prisons.
我要蹲监狱了。