悬疑喜剧电影《灵异妙探2 莱斯归来》预告片
日期:2020-12-04 14:04

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Gus, we're home.
格斯,我们到家了。
Who the hell are you guys?
你们到底是谁?
Here's the nutshell.
那我们直说了。
I'm a psychic and he's a sympathetic pooper.
我是个灵媒,他是个多愁善感的扫兴鬼。
We're grown men with real pubes.
我们都是有阴毛的成年男人了。
I can't believe it!
我都不敢相信!
The mustache is spectacular.
这胡子太绝了。
From my lip to God's ears.
从我的嘴唇到上帝的耳朵了。
Surprise! What is wrong with you two?
惊不惊喜!你俩什么毛病?
Lassie is seeing things.
莱斯看见了些东西。
Ghosts. Not necessarily ghosts. But probably ghosts.
鬼。不一定是真正的鬼。但也可能是鬼。
You really wanna help? Just be the grown men that you are.
你们真的想要帮忙吗?做出点成年人的样子。

悬疑喜剧电影《灵异妙探2 莱斯归来》预告片

This is a Lassie mystery. The stakes are possibly life and death,
这是莱斯的案子。很有可能事关生死。
which means I need my collection of mustaches in order to snoop around undetected. For Lassie.
意味着我需要带上我的胡子套装来秘密打探情报。为了莱斯。
Oh, my gosh.
哦,我的天啊。
Name's Shawn Spencer. This is my partner, L'Eggo My Eggo. No.
我的名字叫肖恩·斯宾塞。这是我的搭档,“我的蛋蛋”。这个不行。
Ding-dong ditch. No.
叮咚沟。不行。
Norman Brownbutter. From now on, I do the nicknames.
诺曼狗屎。从现在开始,我来起外号。
No. Absolutely not. We can't just stop doing bits, we've been doing for ten years.
不。绝对不行。有些事情我们停不下来,我们已经这么做了10年了。
I see it.
我明白了。
I'm so turned on right now.
我现在已经会转弯了。
I'm gonna be honest with you. That title sounds like you made it up right this second.
我得实话实说。那个头衔听上去像是你现编的。
Go ahead, Gus. Knuck it up softly.
来吧,格斯。轻轻碰个拳。
Get that dead hand away from me, Shawn.
把那死人手拿离我远点,肖恩。

分享到