犯罪剧情电影《好莱坞往事》预告片
日期:2019-06-24 16:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm Rick Dalton. It's my pleasure, Mr. Schwarzs.
我是里克·道尔顿。很荣幸见到您,施瓦茨先生。
Call me Marvin. Put it there.
叫我马尔文吧。握个手吧。
That's your son?
那是你儿子?
No, that's my stunt double, Cliff Booth.
不,那是我的特技替身,克里夫·布斯。
Last night we watched a Rick Dalton double feature. All the shooting.
昨晚我们看了里克·道尔顿的两部电影。开枪扫射。
I love that stuff, you know, the killing.
我喜欢这个场面,杀杀杀。
A lot of killing.
大肆屠杀。
Anybody order fried sauerkraut!
有人点了德国泡菜吗!
Ha, you Nazi bastards!
哈哈,你们这些个纳粹杂碎!
Are you an actor?
你是一名演员?
No, I'm a stuntman.
不,我就是个特技替身。

犯罪剧情电影《好莱坞往事》预告片

So you're still with Rick, huh?
所以你还跟着里克混啊?
Still here.
是啊。
You could do anything you want to him.
你可以对他提任何要求。
I hired you to be an actor, Rick, not a TV cowboy. You're better than that.
我雇你来是让你当演员的,里克,而不是当一个电视牛仔。你比那强得多。
The line? Cut!
下面什么来着?咔!
You embarrassed yourself like that in front of all those goddamn people! Du...du....Fuck!
你怎们能在那么些人面前让自己那样难堪!见鬼!
Alright, what's the matter, partner?
好了,伙计,出什么事儿了?
It's official, old buddy, I'm a has-been.
老兄,明摆着的,我过气了。
Here I am, flat on my ass, who do I got living next door to me?
看看我,一败涂地,看我隔壁都住的是什么人?
I'm Sharon Tate. I'm in the movie.
我是莎伦·塔特。我出演了这部电影。
You're in this?
你在这里?
That's me. I play Miss Carlson, the klutz.
那就是我。我饰演的是卡尔森小姐,一个笨手笨脚的人。
Charlie's going to dig you.
查理会欣赏你的。
In this town, it can all change like that.
在这个城市,一切都是瞬息万变。
Hey, you're Rick fucking Dalton. Don't you forget it.
嗨,你他妈的是里克·道尔顿。别忘了。

分享到