冒险科幻电影《星际探索》预告片
日期:2019-07-08 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What are you thinking about?
你在想什么呢?
I do what I do because of my dad.
我所做的一切都是因为我的父亲。
He was a hero. He gave his life for the pursuit of knowledge.
他是一位英雄。他为追求真知而献出了自己的生命。
Control, are you getting that? Over.
控制台,收到请回复,完毕。
It's crazy out there.
外面现在一团糟。
There's fires everywhere and plane crashes. They're calling the surge.
到处都是火光,还有飞机坠毁。人们说这是“巨涌”。
Major, we have some highly classified information.
少校,我们这里有一些高度机密的信息。
What can you tell us about the Lima Project?
关于利马项目,你能告诉我们些什么?
Its objective was to search for advanced extraterrestrial life.
它的目的是寻找更高级的外星生命体。

冒险科幻电影《星际探索》预告片

The ship disappeared approximately sixteen years into the mission.
那艘飞船在任务进行了大约16年的时候消失了。
And the commander was?
那当时的指挥官是?
He was my father, sir.
是我的爸爸,长官。
This might come as quite a shock to you.
这件事对你一定冲击很大。
Your father was experimenting with a highly classified material that could threaten our entire solar system.
你父亲在用一种高度机密的材料做实验,这种材料可能会威胁到我们整个太阳系。
All life would be destroyed. We're counting on you to find out what's happening out there.
所有的生命体都会被毁灭。我们就指望你去外太空了解一下发生了什么。
I worry about you. I love you.
我很担心你。我爱你。
Please begin your psychological evaluation as best you can.
请开始你的心理评估。
Please describe your current mental and emotional state.
请描述你目前的精神和情绪状态。
I am feeling good, ready to do my job to the best of my abilities.
我感觉很好,准备尽我所能做好我的工作。
I remain fully committed to the lawful completion of the mission.
我承诺将会尽全力按要求完成这项任务。
If necessary, I will destroy the project in its entirety.
如果有必要,我会彻底摧毁这个项目。
The Earth put its hopes in him, and now its fate is on me.
地球把希望寄托在他一人身上,现在它的命运由我掌控。
We have a job to do. Are you ready?
我们还有任务要去做。准备好了吗?
I'm ready.
我准备好了。

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • advancedadj. 高级的,先进的
  • commandern. 司令官,指挥官
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • surgen. 汹涌,澎湃 v. 汹涌,涌起,暴涨 v. [海]放
  • psychologicaladj. 心理(学)的
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • threatenv. 威胁,恐吓