(单词翻译:单击)
tWitch, you know how you're always asking me to do impressions?
推奇 还记得你总是让我模仿别人吗?
Mm-hm. Yeah. Well, if there's one thing I love to do, it's impressions.
嗯哼 嗯 要说有一件我喜欢做的事 那就是模仿了
I'm kidding. I'm terrible at it. I'm horrible.
开玩笑的 我最不会干这个 特别不擅长
There's just one-- I can't do impressions. This is proof.
有一个 我不会模仿 这就是证据
I know what you're all thinking right now.
我知道你们在想什么
And, yes, I will do my Cher.
没错 我就是要模仿雪儿
Do you believe in life after love.
爱过后你还相信生活吗?
I can feel something inside me say, I really don't you're strong enough, no.
我能感受到我的内心在说 你肯定不是那么坚强
Here he is, Rob Lowe! Oh, Ed McMahon?
他来了 Rob Lowe!哦 模仿的Ed McMahon吗?
Hi, I'm Benjamin Button. I look like an old man. But I'm a baby.
嗨 我是Benjamin Button 我看起来是个老男人 但其实是个小宝宝
Name an accent that you'd wan me to do?
说一个你想让我模仿的口音
Do Trump. Oh, like a person. Oh, uh-- see, uh--
学特朗普 哦 模仿人啊 哦 额 听着 额
So huge-- but, you see--
很大 但是 你看
No, no. It's a little too kind, actually. You're too sweet.
不 不行 太温柔了有点 你太慈善了
I can't do it because I don't-- I can't! I can't!
我不能这么做因为 不行 我不会
No, no, we get it. You can't do it. We understand!
不不 我们懂 你不会学他 我们懂
I need to find the man who shot my father.
我得找到朝我爸开枪的人
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
I'm sorry? Oh, you got new mugs. Yeah, new mugs.
你说啥?哦 你出了新杯子 对 新杯子
Did you get them especially for me? Just for you.
是专门为我设计的吗?专为你设计
Are you going to make fun of my accent--
你是要一直取笑我的口音
No, I don't know how to make fun of an accent.
不 我不知道怎么取笑别人的口音
I don't know how to do it.
我不知道怎么做
If I could find a way. Wait'll we get back in the car.
如果我能找到方法 等我们回车里了你再唱
I'd take back all the words that hurt you. And you'd stay.
我不会说那些伤害你的话 那样你就不会离开了
Of all of the bad ones I've heard on me, this is probably the worst.
在我听过的模仿我很烂的人里面 你是最差的一个
All right, We'll be right back.
好 马上回来