(单词翻译:单击)
I just wanted to say this too. I'm so excited to have you here.
我只是想说 能邀请到你来真的很开心
Ellen was super, super excited to have you.
你来了艾伦超级超级激动
And she wanted to make sure that you got the note that she left you.
她想确保你收到了她给你留的字条
Oh! Did you get that note? I do. Yes, oh.
哦 看到便条了吗?看到了 嗯 哦
Guys, I'm still out of breath. I'm not going to lie.
跟你们说 我还上气不接下气呢 没说谎啊
Dear Kristen, thank you for guest hosting.
亲爱的克里斯汀 非常感谢你能来主持节目
We have so much in common.
我们有很多共同点
You have a husband and two kids, and I think it's great that you have a husband and two kids.
你有丈夫和两个孩子 而我 觉得你有丈夫和两个孩子真是太棒了
I also have a gift for you. I got you a bell. A Kristen Bell-- get it?
我还给你准备了份礼物 给你弄了个铃铛 叫克里斯汀铃铛 懂吧?
Yeah, I get it. Anyway, ring the bell and see what happens.
好吧 我懂 总之 按一下铃铛看会发生什么
And this is the bell, I'm assuming.
这应该就是那个铃铛吧
Woo! She knows me so well. Sorry, Andy. Not sorry though.
喔!她太了解我了 不好意思啊 安迪 不过也没啥不好意思的
Well, you guys, it's Thursday, and I think it's time to do a little Throwback Thursday, right?
各位 今天是周四哎 我觉得应该来个“周四回顾” 对吧?
That feels right. I'm going to throw it back to the time when I was sitting over there and Ellen was sitting here,
感觉很好 我打算回到我坐在那里 艾伦坐在这里的时候
and she did the meanest thing anyone's ever done to me. Take a look.
她对我做了有史以来最恶劣的事 看一下
Your favorite animal is. The sloth. Tell me why it is the sloth.
你最爱的动物是 树懒 为什么是树懒
It certainly is. Well, because they're just so, they're just-- because they're perfect.
肯定是 因为它们 它们 它们很完美
The thing about sloths that kills me is they're-- it's just like-- they're not cuddly.
我最爱树懒的一点就是它们 它们 它们让人不想抱
Yeah. It's such a trick. Because you want to snuggle them-- Except for the one that I got for you today.
嗯 真是太机智了 因为你想搂着它们 除了我今天给你弄的这只
Let's bring out the cutest sloth-- No you didn't. No.
有请我们最可爱的树懒 你没有吧 没有
I just wanted to see. Oh my god. Oh my god.
我就是想看 哦 天哪 哦 天哪
My heart is beating so fast. I'm so sorry.
我心跳好快 不好意思
Oh my gosh. All right. We're going to take a break.
哦 天啊 好 我们休息一下
Oh, why would you do that?
哦 你干嘛要那样
She really got me, guys. She really got me.
她真的吓到我了 真的
It's possible that I may have overreacted.
也有可能是我反应过度了
One more thing before we go to break.
休息之前还有一件事
We'll be right back.
稍后回来