(单词翻译:单击)
Once again, the internet is abuzz with controversy that we have to talk about.
再一次 网络因为我们不得不谈的一项争议争论不休
The other day, someone posted a question on Twitter that asked,
前几天 有人在推特上问了个问题
do you wash your legs when you take a shower?
你洗澡的时候洗腿吗?
Have you seen this yet? Apparently the world is divided on this.
大家看见了吗?很明显 世界都因为这个分裂了
About 20% of people say they don't wash their legs. 80% say they do.
约有20%的人说他们不洗 80%的人说洗
But that's probably because after the 20% said they don't,
但那可能是因为在20%的人说不洗以后
the reaction was so strong that even if people don't, they had to say they do.
大家的反应太过强烈 导致一些不洗的人也说自己洗
I know it sounds complicated because it's important.
听起来有点复杂哈 因为这很重要
How many people don't wash their legs when they shower?
有多少人洗澡的时候不洗腿?
Has your spouse ever written wash me on your leg?
您的另一半有在你腿上写“洗我”吗?
Do you have a spouse?
您有另一半吗
All right, how many people wash their legs when they shower?
好 多少人洗澡的时候洗腿?
How many of you are lying?
有多少人是在撒谎?
Because most people online say they don't wash their legs think that soap--
因为网上有很多人说他们不洗腿是因为觉得 香皂
this is what they think-- that soap is--
这是他们的想法 香皂
runs down their body and that's enough.
会从身上流下去 这就够了
They're calling it the trickle down effect,
他们把这叫做涓滴效应
which means that dirty water is trickling down your dirty legs, making it doubly dirty.
意思就是脏水从脏腿上流下去 让腿更脏了
One person said-- I love this-- my legs have been safe inside my pants the whole day.
有个人说 这个我喜欢 我的腿一整天都包在裤子里
What's the problem?
不洗有问题吗?
And then someone else said, the only body parts I wash every time are hair, pits, crotch, and ass.
另一个人说 我每次都洗的部位只有头发 胸口 胯部和屁股
Why? Your crotch and ass have been safe inside your pants all day.
为什么?你的胯部和屁股一直都穿着衣服呢
Come on, people. Why can't we go the whole distance?
不是吧各位 为什么就不能全洗呢?
What about your arms? Are people not washing their arm?
胳膊怎么办?大家都不洗胳膊的吗?
How many of you don't wash your arms when you're in the shower?
有多少人洗澡的时候不洗胳膊?
You don't wash your arms? I'm not sure. You're not sure?
你不洗胳膊?我不太确定 你不确定?
Were you sure about the legs? I'm sure about the legs.
那你确定洗腿吗?我确定腿洗了
OK, but you don't remember this motion happening?
好 但你不记得你做了这个动作吗?
You don't know about that? I think everybody should be washing everything.
你不确定?我觉得所有人都应该全身洗遍
You should see me in the shower. I mean, you never will.
大家应该看看我是怎么洗澡的 你们永远都看不到
But you should see me in the shower.
但你们应该看看我洗澡的样子
I have a team of people scrubbing me down with brushes.
有好几个人用刷子在我全身到处刷
It's like NASCAR in there. It really is.
就像全国运动汽车竞赛协会 真的
If you're on the fence about what to wash,
如果你还不确定要洗哪里
I'm going to do a little public service announcement for you right now, OK?
那我给大家来一波公益广告吧 好吧?
Head to toe, it's going to be. All right, so yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes.
从头到脚 都要洗 好 要洗 要洗 洗 洗 不洗 洗
Anything south of the border, si, and yes, yes, and then yes.
这一片儿附近的所有部位 要洗 洗 洗 还要洗
But I'm not a gymnast. I'm not going to bend down.
我又不是体操运动员 就不弯腰了
Anything less than that, and you're on your own.
要是漏掉任何一个部位 那你就掉队了