(单词翻译:单击)
Oh, tWitch, you're out of breath, aren't you?
哦 推奇 你很累啊 是吧
I am, a little bit.
确实 有点
I think you're out of breath because you're excited for the new Avengers movie.
我觉得你上气不接下气是因为新的《复仇者联盟》出来了 你太激动了
You are absolutely right. Yes.
完全正确 没错
It's going to be so good. So good.
超级精彩 精彩
Yep, very excited. It looks amazing.
对 很激动 看起来很棒
I am not so sure about the character Thor.
但雷神这个角色我不太敢说
That, to me, it took me out of it a little bit.
我感觉 他让我有点出戏
See what you think.
看看大家是什么看法
Thanos had his way. And half of the population of the universe has gone.
灭霸可以随心所欲 地球上一半的人都死了
Everyone's doing their best to keep their head above water.
大家都拼尽全力努力活着
But it's kind of a losing battle. We lost.
但这场战争注定要输 我们输了
Natasha is a little bit hardened from what she's had to go through.
娜塔莎的经历让她变得心狠起来
What a talented group of people to be lucky enough to work with.
跟这样一群精英一起合作多幸运啊
I feel really blessed. I'm really proud of my work on this film.
我感觉得到了眷顾 我为自己在这部电影中的表现感到骄傲
When did you shoot that? Let's keep moving.
那是你啥时候拍的呀?咱们进行下一个环节吧
Was that-- was that a wig? Come on.
那是 那是假发吗?拜托
I know we didn't rehearse this. I'm just-- it's improve.
我知道这部分没有排练 我就是 即兴的
I know. I'm just saying, let's keep moving. OK.
我知道 我只是说 咱们继续吧 好吧