(单词翻译:单击)
Before we go I want to remind everyone that my Game of Games Holiday Spectacular is on tonight at 8:00 on NBC.
离开之前 我想提醒一下大家 我的“游戏之王假期盛宴”今晚8:00在NBC播出
We made holiday versions of all of my favorite games.
我给我最喜欢的游戏做了个假期版
I really can't wait for you to see it.
等不及想让大家看了
Tonight, You Bet Your Wife becomes it's A Wonderful Wife, and here's a little bit of what happens.
今晚 “你打赌你的妻子”变成了“家有贤妻” 这是一点抢先看片段
Here we go. Steve, how many of Santa's reindeer do you think she can name?
开始 Steve 你觉得她能说出多少个圣诞老人的驯鹿名字?
I think she could name four reindeer. Four reindeer.
我觉得能说出四个 四个
There's more than that. I bet my wife can name five reindeer.
不止四个 我打赌我妻子能说出五个
Five, OK. Do you think she can name six reindeer?
五个 好 你觉得她能说出六个吗?
You know, Ellen, I think I'm going to challenge.
艾伦 我觉得我想挑战一下
You're going to challenge? Yes.
你要挑战吗?对
All right. You got it, Dot. You got it. I got it.
好 你可以的 Dot 你可以的 我可以
It's only five of them in 30 seconds. Start.
在30秒内说出五个驯鹿名字 开始
Donner, Dasher, Rudolph, Dancer, Vixen. That's right. Yes.
Donner Dasher Rudolph Dancer Vixen 答对了 耶
Yeah. I'm sorry. Yeah. He had no faith in you, Chelsea.
嗯 对不起 嗯 他不相信你 Chelsea
Oh my gosh. What does that mean?
哦我的天 这意味着什么?
It means that you're about to have some hot cocoa. No!
意味着你要吃点热可可 不要啊!
That is a strike for you.
我要按下按钮了
Steve! I'm sorry. Steve, what are you thinking?
Steve 对不起 Steve 你在想什么呢?
She could have done it. All right.
她本来可以赢的 好
Steve, you're gonna pay for this! Oh, she's so mad.
Steve 我饶不了你 哦 她很生气啊
I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh.
对不起 我的天
You can see him tonight at 8:00 on NBC.
今晚8:00大家可以在NBC见到他
If you're already watching NBC, just keep your TVs on.
如果你正在收看8:00 那就一直开着电视就好
I want to thank Steve Carell, Kesha, Gisele Bundchen.
我想谢谢Steve Carell Kesha Gisele Bundchen
I'll see you tomorrow. Be kind to one another. Bye.
明天见 善待他人 拜