(单词翻译:单击)
Right now, you guessed it, we're going to play Ellen's Game, Su'Move It, Move It.
现在 大家猜到了 我们要来玩艾伦的游戏 叫做“Su'Move It, Move It”
Here's how we play.
游戏是这样
We're going to take turns acting out clues to get the other person to guess the word in the monitor behind us.
我们轮流来表演线索 让另一个人猜背后显示屏上的文字
We're each going to have one minute.
每人有一分钟
And since you're the guest, I'm gonna let you go first.
你是嘉宾 所以你先来演
OK. All right? OK.
好 好吧?好
Hold on, let me get over here and you get over there.
等一下 我要站到这里 你站那里
You ready? Oh, OK. OK. Ballet.
准备好了吗?哦 好 好 芭蕾
OK. Oh-- Floss. Floss.
好 哦 原地摇摆 原地摇摆
Yeah, you're good. Shakespeare.
嗯 你演的很好 莎士比亚
No. Hamlet. To be or not to be.
不对 哈姆雷特 生存还是毁灭
Will you marry me? Oh--
你愿意嫁给我吗?哦
Yeah. Proposal. All right, that's good. Oh.
对 求婚 好 很好 哦
Frog. Frog. That's a good one. Or toad.
青蛙 青蛙 这个演得好 或者蟾蜍
All right. Oh, my god.
好 哦 我的天
It's stunning. It's sexy. Get to second base.
很棒 很性感 二垒(拥抱亲吻)
Bra. OK.
胸罩 好
Roll around on the ground. Stop, drop, and roll.
在地上打滚 停住 卧倒 翻滚(身上着火时的正确做法)
We're almost done.
马上就结束了
Trying to tuck in your stomach.
试着收腹
Ride a horse. Ride a horse.
骑马吗 骑马
Ride a horse. Very well done. OK. Here we go.
骑马 很好 好 来吧
I'm really bad at charades. OK. Here we go. 3, 2, 1.
我特别不擅长猜字游戏 好 开始了 3 2 1
Happy dance.
开心的跳舞
So-- Throw a football. Quarterback.
扔橄榄球 橄榄球四分卫
Pass, Pass we're good. All right. Quarterback.
过 过 没事 好 橄榄球四分卫
Hula hoop.
呼啦圈
Yeah, yeah. Hula hoop. OK. Uh, oh--
对 对 呼啦圈 好 额 哦
I don't know if I can do that again. Cheerleading.
不知道我还能不能再做一遍 带领啦啦队
No. I wish you were-- Where were you a minute ago?
不对 真希望你 刚才咋不说这个?
Touch your toes. Yes. Yes.
摸脚趾 对 对
All right. OK.
好 好
Go to the bathroom? No. No. Hold a baby. Oh, give birth.
上厕所?不对 不对 抱孩子 哦 生孩子
Grinding. Close. We got to pass, pass, pass, pass.
摩擦 差不多 过过过过过
OK. One more.
好 再来一个
Oh, oh, oh, oh, the thing where you--
哦哦哦哦 那个
That was great. Well done. Ah, yeah. That's
很好 干得好 啊 嗯 真是
OK. I'm exhausted. And we will be right back.
好 我快累死了 马上回来