运动剧情美剧《冰上旅程》预告片
日期:2020-03-18 13:49

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Skating's like breathing.
滑冰就像呼吸一样。
I can't imagine not doing it.
我无法想象不去滑冰会怎样。
And if I stopped, I feel like drowning.
如果我停下来,我感觉就像溺水了。
That metaphor got dark real fast.
这个比喻一下子就变得暗淡了。
You're a beautiful skater.
你是个美丽的滑冰者。
I'm done. That was my last skate.
我结束了。那是我最后一次滑冰。
You're just a little scared.
你只是有一点害怕而已。
I'm not a little scared. I'm terrified.
我不是有一点害怕。我是吓死了。
You were perfect, and now when I look at you, all I see is wasted potential.
你以前很完美,而现在我看到的你,都是被浪费的天赋。
I could whack her knee with a bat? Or is that too '90s?
我可以用球棒打她的膝盖,还是这太老套了?
I've seen some of your old competition tapes. You were fearless.
我看过你一些以前的比赛录像带。你无所畏惧。

运动剧情美剧《冰上旅程》预告片

You've been watching tapes of me?
你一直在看我的录像?
It's my porn.
当色情片看。
Mom didn't think I could do this. I need to show her I can.
妈妈认为我做不到。我要让她知道我可以。
It's about romance, it's about tragedy, it's about sex.
它是关于浪漫的、关于悲剧的、关于性的。
Works for me. Kat?
我没问题。凯特么?
I'm used to skating alone. I need time to adjust.
我习惯了一个人滑冰。我需要时间去适应。
I'm going to ruin everything.
我会把一切都毁了。
If you ever drop Kat or hurt her, you're gonna wish you didn't.
如果你把凯特甩了或者伤害了她,你会后悔的。
I just figured we could go all the way to the Olympics.
我只是觉得我们可以一起参加奥运会。
No pressure.
放松。
You'll never be a champion. Never.
你永远不会成为冠军的。永远不会。
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
It just feels like everything's falling apart.
感觉一切都要崩溃了。
Everyone can have a new chapter.
每个人都可以掀开新的一页。

分享到