黑暗喜剧电影《实现永恒幸福的七个阶段》预告片
日期:2020-09-02 13:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Do you think we did the right thing moving here?
你认为我们搬到这里是正确的吗?
You're in your dream job, and we're in this radical apartment.
你在做你梦想的工作,我们住在这个超赞的公寓里。
Why do you think the rent is so cheap?
你不觉得房租太便宜了吗?
Do you yield? What?
你屈服吗?什么意思?
From time to time, members of a deranged cult break and enter into in order to commit self-murder.
时不时地,一些疯狂的邪教成员会闯入,然后进行自杀。
Did the super not go over this with you when you looked at the apartment?
你们看这个公寓的时候,管理员没跟你们讲过吗?
Reginald Storsh, incited over two dozen innocent victims to self-murder.
雷金纳德·斯托什,煽动二十多名无辜的受害者自杀。
He committed suicide in a bath tub.
他在浴缸里自杀了。
The bath tub is magical and will magically hold on to the afterglow for all eternity.
浴缸是神奇的,它能神奇地永保余辉。
All of that in a bath tub?
所有都是在浴缸里?
The more we learned about Storsh, I can see why these people follow him.
我们对斯托什了解得越多,我就越能明白为什么这些人会跟随他。
I'm totally good with having a little Storsh in our lives, it means a little more blood and violence, but that's no biggie.
在我们的生活中加入一些斯托什式的内容,我是可以接受的,这意味着多一些血腥和暴力,但这没什么大不了的。
You know, these poor souls work so hard to meet Storsh in the instantaneous eternity,
这些可怜的灵魂如此努力地工作,就是为了在瞬间的永生中见到斯托什,
but they really have trouble with the, like...
但是他们真的很难...

黑暗喜剧电影《实现永恒幸福的七个阶段》预告片

Oh, my God! Stop screaming!
哦,我的天啊!别叫了!
They totally suck at suicide.
他们根本就不擅长自杀。
It's our apartment, what's wrong with helping our visitors with a clean transition into the eternity?
这是我们的公寓,所以帮助我们的访客干净地过渡到永生有什么问题?
It's weird how they all have some kind of red dye on their lips now.
奇怪的是,现在他们的嘴唇上都有某种红色染料。
The beacon of Storsh was lit and the people came.
斯托什的灯塔点燃了,人们都赶来了。
I know I did.
我知道我做到了。
I know you know you did.
我知道你知道你做到了。
This is our destiny.
这就是我们的宿命。
Cyanide. Painless.
氰化物。没有痛苦。
Whoa, hey, this actually hurts quite a bit.
哇,嘿,实际上这真的会很痛苦。
Oh, actually, this hurts quite a lot actually!
哦,真的会很痛苦!
Do you want some water?
你要喝水吗?
Oh, for the love of Christ! I wanna die! Kill me!
哦,看在基督的份上!我想死!杀了我吧!
Why won't you die?
你怎么就是不死啊?

分享到