(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, is everybody excited about Valentine's Day?
情人节要到了 大家开心吗?
Well, that's good to hear.
很好
A lot of people don't like Valentine's Day because they say it's a holiday that was invented by florists and candy companies just to make you spend money.
很多人不喜欢情人节 他们觉得这是花匠和糖果公司编出来的节日 只是为了让你花钱而已
I don't think that's a bad thing.
我觉得这并不是坏事
I think it's a good idea. and it's why I came up with my own holiday.
这主意还不错 所以我想出了自己的节日
Today I'm proud to announce the first annual Ellentine's Day.
今天 我很骄傲地宣布 成立第一届年度艾伦节
What is Ellentine's Day, you may be thinking, either aloud or to yourself.
艾伦节是什么鬼 你可能大声喊出来 也可能在心里犯嘀咕
And I'm glad you asked.
很高兴你们问了
Ellentine's Day is a day each year when we all celebrate friendship and kindness by buying my stuff.
每年的艾伦节 我们都要买艾伦店里的东西来庆祝友情和善良
And yeah, like today, I have a special on these Ellen underwear.
没错 比如今天 这些艾伦内裤打特价
We sell them here in the shop and online.
店里和网上都有卖
Normally they cost $22, but starting today,
通常是22美元一条 但从今天开始
I'm running a two-for-one-- two for $44, OK, three for $66,
我要买一送一 两条44美元 嗯 三条66美元
and because I'm feeling extra generous, four for $88.
我还想更大方点 四条88美元
You can get on Ellen Shop or online.
大家可以在艾伦商店或去网上买
Happy Ellentine's Day everybody.
艾伦节快乐 各位