(单词翻译:单击)
I didn't go to the red carpet because stars show up here whenever I want.
我没去看走红毯 因为只要我愿意 明星们随时都会来这里
Like, for instance, watch this.
比如 看这个
Britney! Well, hello!
布兰妮 你好啊!
Britney Spears, what are you-- and, I mean, it's--
布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 你在 我是说
it's wonderful that you're here, but what are you doing here?
你能来真是太棒了 不过你来这儿干啥呢
I actually have a huge announcement to make.
其实我要宣布一件大事
You do? Yes, I do. Oh, wow. Yeah, I do.
是吗?是的 哦 哇哦 对的
Normally we plan these things ahead of time, but I'm going to make an exception.
一般我们都会提前安排好 不过今天就破个例了
What is your announcement?
你要宣布什么事?
My announcement is actually that I have an announcement.
我要宣布的事就是我要宣布件大事
All right. Yes, OK.
好吧 嗯 好
So there's an announcement to make an announcement, and what is the announcement of the announcement?
所以你宣布你要宣布件大事 那你到底要宣布什么事呢?
I can't announce the announcement until October 18th.
我得等到10月18日才能宣布那件大事
Oh. You're a bit early. Yeah, a little early.
哦 现在还有点早 对 有点早
It's weird to say that you're going to announce something on October 18-- you know what I'll do?
说10月18日要宣布件大事感觉还挺奇怪的 知道我要做什么吗?
I have an announcement about your announcement.
我有一个关于你的宣布的宣布
What I'll do is when you make your announcement on October 18th, I will let you do it on my YouTube channel.
等你10月18日宣布你的事的时候 我可以让你在我的YouTube频道上宣布
Oh, wow. Thank you. Well, yeah, it would be good, right?
哦 哇哦 谢谢 这样很好 对吧?
Yes, I like that. That would be great.
对 我喜欢 那就太好了
It's that simple. It's settled.
就这么简单 就这么说定了
Britney Spears will make a big announcement on my YouTube channel on October 18th.
10月18日 布兰妮·斯皮尔斯将在我的YouTube频道上宣布件大事
Brittany Spears, everybody.
这位是布兰妮·斯皮尔斯