(单词翻译:单击)
So you're here on a day that Fred Savage is here. Yes.
今天 你跟弗莱德·萨维奇都来了哎 对
And you're a big fan of his right?
你是他的老粉 对吧?
Yes, I was such a Wonder Years fan.
对 我特别喜欢《纯真年代》
I'm so excited to be here. Have you met him before?
来上节目特别开心 你以前见过他吗?
No, no-- well, actually, yes.
没有 没有 其实 见过
No, I met him briefly backstage at this reading-- film thing that we did.
也不是 我有一次在看电影的后台跟他打过照面
Yeah. He's a sweet guy. He's funny. Oh yeah. Yeah.
嗯 他很贴心 很有趣 对 对
Remember him? Oh my gosh. Do you remember the Wonder Years?
记得他吗?我的天 大家记得《纯真年代》吗?
Yeah. So it was such a huge show in my house growing up. Yeah.
记得 它在我的成长过程中是特别重要的一部戏 嗯
And do you remember when Winnie left?
你记得Winnie离开的时候吗?
And, like, I was just so sad.
我那时候特别难过
And then we were watching the season finale.
我们在看最后一集
And we thought that like it had ended.
本来以为已经结局了
Kevin was at a dance. My mom went to do the dishes.
Kevin去参加舞会了 我妈妈在洗碗
And it just me my brother. And then Winnie Cooper came back.
就剩我和我哥哥 然后Winnie Cooper回来了
And I remember my brother like rocketing up on the couch going, Winnie's back! Winnie's back!
我记得我哥哥嗖地从沙发上站起来说 Winnie回来了 Winnie回来了
And to this day, I have no idea what possessed me to go-- I said, yeah, and she's better than ever!
到现在我都不知道当时怎么鬼使神差地说 对 她真是好的不能再好了!
How old were you? I don't-- I was probably about eight or nine.
你那时候多大?我不 大概八九岁吧
Wow. Well, was she better than ever?
哇哦 她是好的不能再好了吗?
Oh, Winnie was better than ever. Yes, ever.
哦 Winnie好的不能再好了 对 特别好
Yeah, she'd grown a little bit. Her hair was amazing. Yeah, wow.
对 她长大了点 头发特别好看 嗯 哇
And she came in, just like-- and you could tell she was looking for Kevin, but she wasn't looking for Kevin.
她走进来 你能看出来她是在找Kevin 但她又不找Kevin
She was cool. Wow, you remember all of them. It was-- it was an important episode.
超酷的 哇 你全都记得呀 这一集意义非凡嘛
Yeah, sure. And your son now is how old, three?
嗯 当然 你儿子现在多大了 三岁吗?
Oh, yeah, he's going to be three in March.
对 他三月就三岁了
And what is he in to? What's a three-year-old in to now?
他喜欢什么?三岁的小家伙现在喜欢什么?
Oh my gosh, he's into cars, he's in to animals, he's into fruit.
我的天 他喜欢汽车 喜欢动物 喜欢水果
He's in to so many different things, and he loves the Lion King. Uh-huh.
喜欢好多东西 他超爱《狮子王》 嗯哼
He's just absolutely loves it. That's cute. Yeah. That's sweet.
特别爱 好萌 嗯 很可爱
Animals, cars, and fruit. Yes. OK. Among other things, music too. Right.
动物 汽车 水果 对 好 还有很多其他东西 包括音乐 嗯
Well, this leads me into the question, because I have this and everyone else.
这让我想起了这个问题 我和大家都有这个
Yes. You have you learned something really fascinating.
对 你学了一招特别棒的技能
I've heard about this before. Yes. OK, so I don't know if they have.
我之前听说过这个 嗯 好 不知道大家听说过没
If you could all reach under your seat, you have a clementine under there.
大家看一下座位下面 有个小柑橘
OK, so just start peeling it while I'm talking.
好 听我说的同时把它剥开
So over the holidays, we took a family road trip up the coast of California.
假期期间 我们沿着加州海岸旅游了一圈
And we found this amazing like former hippie enclave from the '60s.
发现了一处像是60年代的嬉皮士的特别棒的地方
And there was a little secondhand bookstore in there called-- hold on.
那儿有一家小小的二手书店 叫——等下
There was a little secondhand bookstore, and I found a book in there by this guy who used to be really big Dr. Q.
那儿有一家小小的二手书店 我发现了一本书 作者是曾经大名鼎鼎的Dr. Q
And he wrote a book called Citrus Healing.
他写了一本书 叫《柑橘治愈》
And it was all the ways that you can incorporate citrus into your life to kind of like raise your health.
里面包含各种把柑橘融入生活 从而改善健康状况的方法
You know, aromatherapy, and you can use the peels to-- for cleaning products.
芳香按摩 大家可以用皮 来清洁物品
And one of the things was how to incorporate citrus into your meditation practice.
其中一种是如何把柑橘融入冥想练习中
And it was called Clementine. It was cute.
这一过程叫做“克莱门氏小柑橘” 很可爱
So if you kind of poke a hole in your clementine,
如果大家在柑橘上面戳个洞
what you're going to do is you're going to put it up to your teeth and put your mouth around it.
用牙齿咬住 放在嘴里
And you're going to-- but don't bite and don't choke.
然后 别咬掉 也别呛到了
And you're just going to breathe-- I thought it was just one section. It's the whole thing? Oh no, it's the whole thing. So breathe in.
你只需要呼吸 我还以为只要一瓣儿呢 是一整个吗?不是 是一整个 吸气
I already put mine-- You're all breathing in?
我已经把我的 大家吸气了吗?
Wait, I have to put my back together. I took it apart.
等一下 我得把我的拼回去 我把它掰开了
If you took yours apart, don't worry. It still works. You just hold it together. OK.
如果你掰开了 也没关系 效果一样 合到一起就行 好
OK, so breathe in. All right. OK, and then breathe out. Still doing it.
好 吸气 好 好 然后呼气 继续
Regulates your breathing.
调整呼吸
Now you do a sort of-- it's not quite an Ujjayi breath.
然后你 这并不是正儿八经的喉部呼吸
But in the back of your throat, you go--
但在嗓子后面 你会发出——
Can you guys do it? And then you breathe out.
大家能做一下吗?然后呼气
OK, keep doing it. Keep doing it. Wait, with that in your mouth you do that?
好 继续 继续 等下 是把橘子放在嘴里那么做吗?
Yeah, just kind of like-- Yeah. Keep doing it.
对 有点像 嗯 继续
Breathe out. Do you guys feel a little bit better?
呼气 大家有没有感觉好些了?
Feel good? That's impossible. I made the whole thing up.
感觉好吗?那是不可能的 这都是我瞎编的
What? I made the whole thing up, Ellen.
啥?都是我编的 艾伦
The take away of this is do not put something in your mouth just because a celebrity tells you to.
这件事的教训是 不要随便听明星的话把东西往嘴里放
You are free to throw your clementine at me now.
大家可以扔橘子砸我了
Aah. Guys, I just have to say thank you so much for going with that.
啊 各位 我想谢谢大家愿意跟着我那么做
It was my-- one of my resolutions in 2019 was to use my fame to prank a whole lot of people at once.
那是我 是我2019年的一个愿望 就是利用我的名气一次性愚弄一大波人
Wow. So you guys just helped me fulfill one of my resolutions. Thank you so much.
哇 你们帮我实现了一个新年愿望 谢谢大家