(单词翻译:单击)
I want to show you what I did this morning.
我想给大家看看我们今天早上干的事
So, you know, tWitch, we have a writer named Allison.
推奇 我们有个编剧叫Allison
She's scared to death of snakes.
她特别怕蛇
And so, in a morning meeting, we devised-- we put cameras, hidden cameras, everywhere.
所以在早会上 我们设计了 我们放上了相机 隐藏的相机 到处都是
And we surprised her and snakes fell from the ceiling.
我们吓了她 让蛇从房顶上掉下来
And it scared Allison, but then it inadvertently scared Andy because he gets scared.
吓到了Allison 但没想到也吓到了安迪 因为他是易吓体质
So this morning, this is what we did to Andy.
今天早上 我们对安迪做了这件事
Oh, my god. It's-- Britney Spears. Yeah, I got Britney.
哦 我的天 是Britney Spears 嗯 我吓到Britney了
I mean-- And Celine Dion. The Celine Dion--
还有Celine Dion Celine Dion
It's over now? It's over. What's on your bottom lip?
结束了吧?结束了 你下嘴唇上是啥?
You're going to be on camera, so-- Spit.
有相机录着呢 所以 口水
Oh, and now it's on your face. Do you spit when you get scared?
哦 你脸上也有 你害怕的时候会流口水吗?
Well, no. I lose control-- Hey, here's a snake!
不是 我失控了 嘿 有蛇啊!