(单词翻译:单击)
While you catch your breath I have to tell you what happened over the weekend.
你休息的时候 我得告诉你们这周末发生了什么
So, and you may know this already, but-- so Portia and my anniversary was Saturday.
大家可能已经知道了 不过 周六是我跟波西娅的结婚纪念日
We celebrated 15 years.
我们庆祝了15周年
So-- and we said we weren't going to get each other gifts.
我们说好互相都不送礼物
But I decided to surprise her.
但我决定给她个惊喜
I thought it would be really funny if I got a plane to skywrite and say 15.
我觉得如果弄一架飞机在天上飞行 并且划下15会很有意思
And they said, oh, it's going to be partly cloudy, and it's going to be kind of overcast, it's going to be hard to see.
他们说 哦 周六有云 天空比较暗 很难看清
So I said, well, can you just at least fly a banner?
然后我说 那能不能带着一个标语飞行?
And because you've seen those planes fly huge banners, and you can see them and--
大家看过那种带着很大的标语的飞机 能看到的
all right, so I thought that would be really funny and to surprise her.
好 我觉得这很有意思 而且会让她很惊喜
So I should've specified exactly what size because here comes the plane.
我应该说一下具体尺寸的 因为飞机是这样
And I think you see the plane but you cannot see the banner.
大家应该能看到飞机 但看不到标语
I kept pointing to it, and she's, like, what is that?
我一直在指 她问 那是什么?
And I'm, like-- you couldn't see it at all.
我很 一点都看不到啊
That's what I get for hiring the same company that makes fortune cookies.
这就是我雇佣那家做福饼的公司干的好事
That was-- it was so tiny.
真的 太小了
And because I was really trying to be cool about it, like, just being out on the deck.
我当时装的很淡定啊 就在甲板上晃悠
And I was like, oh, what's that? And she's, like, it's a plane.
我说 哦 那是啥?她说 飞机
And I, like, yeah. I just pictured some huge banner. Anyway.
我说 对 我还以为是那种超级大的标语呢 总之