(单词翻译:单击)
And here's something that always makes me a happy face emoji, tWitch is trying to teach white men how to do the dab.
有件事总是能让我很开心 推奇要教白人怎么dab
Sir, I don't think you quite got the hang of that.
先生 我觉得你没学会
Did you feel like you had it? No. No.
你觉得自己会了吗?没 没有
But then when you see it back, you see that it was different.
丹尼回头看的时候 会发现不一样
The next time you come back, I expect to see a good dab from you.
下次再来的时候 希望能看到你表演dab
Or work on it during the commercial break, OK? It just, it's that.
或者是在插播广告的时候好好练习 好吧?就是 这样
It's so easy. There you go. You almost had it. All right.
很简单的 对了 你基本会了 好
Ah tWitch, I love when you dance with the audience before the show.
推奇 我超喜欢看你在节目开始前跟观众一起跳舞
It makes me very happy. You try to teach them how to dab.
特别开心 你想教他们怎么dab
And then you also tried to teach them how to do the floss.
你还教他们怎么floss
Which is a harder one to do. It's a little difficult, and it's already awkward anyway.
这个更难 这更难 还比较尴尬
It's awkward to do it in slow motion like I was trying, but to do it fast--
慢动作的话更尴尬 不过做快了
I mean you do it very well. But you were trying to teach people to do that.
你做得很好 不过你想教别人怎么做
Sir who tried to do the dab, don't you feel better about yourself now?
学做dab那位先生 现在感觉好点了吗?
See it now?
看到他们了吧?