(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with Lin-Manuel Miranda, and so you're about to go to Puerto Rico to do Hamilton again.
欢迎林-曼努尔·米兰达回来 你又要去波多黎各拍《汉密尔顿》了
Yes. And you have to learn all of those words again. Yes.
对 你又得再次学那些语言了 对
You're raising money for-- We're raising money for artists and arts organizations in Puerto Rico.
你在筹款 我们在为波多黎各的艺术家和艺术组织筹款
So it's called the Flamboyan Arts Foundation, and basically all the proceeds from the production--
叫做Flamboyan艺术基金会 这些作品的所有收入
the goal is to raise $15 million for arts in Puerto Rico. That's fantastic.
我们的目标是为波多黎各艺术品筹集1500万美元 厉害啊
Puerto Rico. We want to help you raise some money for Puerto Rico.
抱多黎各 我们想帮你为抱多黎各筹款
And since-- you say it so-- Puerto Rico.
既然 你是这么说的 抱多黎各
I have a lifetime of practice. I see.
我有一辈子时间去练习 明白
And since it was just Thanksgiving, we're going to do a special leftovers-themed edition of Taste Buds.
既然现在是感恩节 我们来一个以剩饭为主题的“味蕾”特别节目
And here's how this works. We have 10 covered dishes over here.
是这样 这里有10种被盖上的饭菜
We're going to blindfold you, and you're going to have 60 seconds to identify what you're tasting.
我们会蒙上你的眼睛 你有60秒的时间去鉴别你尝的是什么
If you can-- each one is worth $2,000 for the charity.
如果你能 每对一个 就能获得2000美元的慈善资金
What is the exact charity? It's called the Flamboyan Arts Fund. OK.
慈善机构叫什么?Flamboyan艺术基金会 好
Yeah. All right. Wonderful. So and then, it's $2,000 per dish.
嗯 好 很好 每盘2000美元
And I will bring-- first of all, I will blindfold you. OK.
我会拿 首先 先蒙上眼睛 好
All right. So you're going to put it in front of me, and I just kind of-- Yeah.
好 你会把它放到我面前 然后我 对
Just kind of-- Dive in. Yeah. You don't want to touch it.
你就 弯腰去尝 不能摸
Put your hands behind your back, and then just lean in.
把手放背后 弯腰
All right. Lean down. Oh. Lean down.
好 往下弯 哦 往下弯
Keep going. Keep going. All righty.
继续 继续 好
That's gravy. That is gravy. That's right.
是肉汁 是肉汁 答对了
Now all right.
好了
That's cranberry sauce. That is cranberry sauce!
这是小红莓酱 是小红莓酱
Now all righty. That's mashed potatoes. That's mashed potatoes. $6,000 so far.
好了 土豆泥 是土豆泥 已经有6000美元了
Head on down. Hmm. Is that stuffing?
去尝吧 嗯 是填料吗?
Croutons. Yes. Croutons.
油炸面包丁 对 油炸面包丁
Oh, that was the table. What is this?
哦 啃到桌子了 这是啥?
That is not the table. Pumpkin pie! That is pie!
不是桌子 南瓜派 答对了
All righty. Cornbread? Corn soup?
好 玉米面包 玉米汤?
It is corn. It's creamed corn. OK. Yes.
是玉米 奶油玉米 好 嗯
I'm Puerto Rican. We don't have creamed corn. All right.
我是波多黎各人 我们那儿没有奶油玉米这种东西 好
That was whatever that was. We're going to round it up.
一共是 不管多少 我们凑个整吧
Shutterfly wants to help charities like yours, so they're going to run it up to $20,000.
Shutterfly想帮助像你那样的慈善机构 所以他们凑成了20000美元
Oh! Mary Poppins Returns-- Yeah! opens in theaters December 19th. We'll be right back.
哦 《欢乐满人间》 耶! 12月19日在影院上映 马上回来