(单词翻译:单击)
Break up suck.
分手很糟糕 。
And there's no way around them other than going through the hoops.
除了经受这些折磨毫无他法 。
As painful as it is right now, we want you to know that it won't always be this way.
虽然很痛苦,但是我们想让大家知道事情并非会一直如此 。
Here are the 7 stages of heart break.
以下是心碎的七个阶段 。
1. Obsession for answers.
1. 痴迷于得到答案 。
We often yearn for closure because the confusion hurts too much,
我们经常渴望将自己封闭起来,因为困惑伤人,
but closure doesn't always come, and more importantly, it doesn't change the outcome.
但是封闭自己并不是办法,更重要的是,这样不能改变结果 。
You might be determined to gather answers from your ex partner's family, friends or co-workers
你或许坚持要从前任的家人、朋友或者同事身上收集答案
but eventually, playing 'detective' gets old. Which is why you move to stage 2. Denial
但最终,侦探游戏也会让你厌倦 。所以你就到了第二阶段:否认 。
You might have stopped searching for clues and answers,
你或许已经停止了搜寻线索和答案,
but this doesn't mean you're ready to accept things just yet.
但是这并不意味着你已经准备好接受这些事情了 。
It's too much for you to process still, so, you're avoiding it for now hoping it's just a bad dream you'll wake up from.
你要接受的事情太多了,所以你选择暂时逃避,希望这一切不过是一个噩梦,你会醒来的 。
3. Sorrow.
3. 悲伤 。
But no matter how hard you tried denying the truths, it eventually catches up to you.
不论你多么努力的否认事实,但事实最终还是会找到你 。
You start asking yourself 'Why me!', and this time, you really let the water works out.
你开始问自己“为什么是我!”,这一次,就真的嘤嘤嘤了 。
4. Relapse.
4. 再度堕落 。
So, you finally managed to see the break-up is really happening but you're not ready to let them go.
你最终明白分手是真的发生了,但是你还没有准备放手 。
You tried to win them back, and come up with a million reasons 'why they should still be with you'.
你试着挽回他们,并给自己一百万个理由解释“为什么他们应该和你在一起” 。
5. Anger.
5. 愤怒 。
But, it doesn't work. You feel fed up and angry about the situation,
但是愤怒没有用 。你觉得自己受够了并对现在的情况感到愤怒,
you start holding on to grudges because it's better than not holding on to anything at all.
你开始心怀怨恨,因为这样好过什么都握不住 。
6. Acceptance.
6. 接受 。
But even then, you eventually grow tired of resenting your ex,
但尽管这样,你最终还是慢慢疲于憎恨前任,
so you try something healthier, by accepting the break-up for what it is.
所以你会通过接受分手这个事实尝试一些更健康的方式 。
You're not necessarily happy about it but you're no longer bitter either
你并不一定对此感到快乐,但你也不再痛苦 。
7. Hopefulness.
7. 抱有希望 。
Break-up can leaves us feeling scarred and doubtful but the heart know how to mend over time.
分手会让我们伤痕累累充满怀疑,但心知道如何随时间修补 。
When you're ready, you start dating again, and see your past relationship as a lesson.
当你准备好时,你开始再次约会,并且将前段关系视为一次教训 。
It's important to remember that all the heart break you go through should be taken as an experience.
重要的是要记住你经历的所有心碎都应该被当做一次经历 。
Each one brings you one step closer to finding the perfect one.
每一段经历都会让你离找到完美的另一半更进一步 。
Are you going through a break up? If so, which stage are you in?
你正在经历分手么?你现在处于哪一个阶段?
Please share your thoughts with us below. For break up tips, check out our video here.
请在下方分享你的想法 。了解分手技巧,请观看这期视频 。
Also, don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and share this video with others.
还有,不要忘记订阅我们的频道获取更多有用妙招并分享本期视频 。
With your help, we can reach more people and provide our supports. Thanks for watching!
有了大家的帮助,我们才能让更多人看到并提供我们的支持 。感谢收看!