(单词翻译:单击)
The team of creators of Psych2Go would like to recognize and praise
Psych2go的创作团队想要赞扬
the overwhelming support and sense of community that we have seen among our viewers.
我们观众的支持和社区意识 。
On previous videos, many brave viewers have shared their own experiences with mental illness or abusive relationships,
在之前的节目中,很多勇敢的观众和我们分享了他们自己的心理疾病或虐待关系经历,
and have been met with kind words and advice from others.
也获得了来自其他观众的善语和建议 。
We hope to encourage a safe and supportive environment for all.
我们希望为大家创造一个安全支持性的环境 。
And we would like to thanks our viewers for making this possible.
并且我们想要感谢创造这一切的观众 。
We hope to see a similar response to this video, 7 ways to deal with abusive parents.
我们希望看到本期视频也有相似的回应—《应对虐待型父母的7种方法》 。
1. Contact a resource.
1.联系相关部门 。
The National Domestic Violence Hotline is available to anyone at 1-800-799-7233.
任何人都可以拨打全国家庭暴力热线1-800-799-7233 。
There are always local resources you can find by means of a quick phone call or internet search.
你可以通过电话或互联网联系当地相关部门 。
And in an emergency however, always call 911.
紧急情况下,请拨打911.
We'll include several helpful resources in the description box below!
我们在下方总结了几种有效方式!
2. Talk to someone.
2. 交谈 。
Whether you're wanting an intervention or simply someone to lend an ear,
不论你是想要别人帮助,或是只想有人倾听,
talking to a counselor, therapist or even a friend can help.
你都可以和咨询师、治疗师甚至朋友谈一谈 。
Someone else can help you find resources if you're unable to. Or they can be there to cheer you on in rough times.
如果你不知道有哪些相关部门,那么他们可以帮助找 。又或者他们可以在你身处艰难时期时,逗你开心 。
3. Find a safe space.
3. 找一个安全的空间 。
If you feel in any way unsafe or uncomfortable at home, look out for other places where you do feel safe and sane.
如果你在家觉得不安全不自在,那么找一些让你感觉安全安定的地方 。
Keep these places in mind when you need a moment to yourself and consider if these are places you can go in an urgent situation.
当你觉得想要独处的时候,就可以去这些地方,并考虑将这些地方纳入紧急情况避难所名单 。
4. Don't blame yourself.
4. 不要自责 。
No matter what your parent may say or try to show you, their behavior is not your fault.
不论你的父母怎么说怎么做,他们的这些行为并不是你的错 。
Abusing a child is never okay under any circumstances, no matter how much the child may misbehave or provoke their parents.
任何情况下,都不能虐待孩子,不论这个孩子的表现有多差,让父母有多恼火 。
You deserve every bit of help you can get. So please don't be afraid to ask for it.
你值得任何的帮助 。所以请不要害怕寻求帮助 。
5. Keep a journal.
5. 写日记 。
It's not uncommon to unconsciously block out or forget traumatic moments in the past.
无意识地屏蔽或忘记过去痛苦的时刻是很常见的事情 。
So it may be helpful to make a journal of all incidents, thoughts, and feelings you have.
所以可以将所有事件、想法和感受写在日记里 。
Journaling may also be a helpful emotional release for you, and it's up to you whether you share your writing or not.
写日记也可以帮助你释放感情,当然要不要写,你做决定 。
6. Don't provoke your parent.
6.不要激怒你的父母 。
When possible, it is in everyone's best interest to avoid abusive and violent situations.
人们都会尽可能避免虐待和暴力情形 。
If certain behaviors tend to provoke an abusive parent, try to avoid these triggers if you can.
如果某种行为会激怒虐待型父母,如果可以,尝试避免这些行为 。
7. Trust yourself.
7. 相信自己 。
If you don't feel safe, it is okay to leave the situation.
如果感觉不安全,就离开 。
Go to your safe space or contact one of your friends in your circle of support.
去到你自己的安全空间或是联系支持你的朋友 。
Trust your guts instincts when it comes to reading possibly abusive situations.
当嗅到可能的虐待情形时,请相信自己的直觉 。
Remember that your safety comes first.
记住你的安全第一 。
We would like to thanks our sponsor, BetterHelp, for making online counseling affordable and available.
我们想感谢我们的赞助商BetterHelp,感谢他们提供线上咨询 。
We've attached a link to BetterHelp in the description box below for anyone who might be interested.
我们会将BetterHelp的连接放在下方,感兴趣的观众可以点击查看 。
Online counseling is a great way to get yourself the help you need, even if you aren't ready to see anyone in person.
线上咨询是获取帮助的好方法,即便你还没做好见面的准备 。
This comment section is a safe space to share questions, reactions, story or advice.
评论区是一个分享问题、感受、故事或建议的安全地带 。
Please be supportive and respectful of others. Thanks for watching!
请大家相互支持相互尊重 。感谢收看!