(单词翻译:单击)
All right. Come on down, Stephanie!
好 快到台上来吧 Stephanie
We're best friends! We are best friends!
我们是最好的朋友 我们是好闺蜜
We're best friends, remember? Yeah.
我们是好闺蜜 还记得吗?记得
Let's stay here for a second, because Pete wants us to stand here.
我们站在这儿吧 Pete希望我们站在这里
Hi, you're crying again. I love you! I love you too.
嗨 你又哭了 我爱你 我也爱你
I'm going to have you on so much that you're going to get so bored with me, and you're not going to cry ever again.
我要经常让你上台 多到让你感觉厌倦 这样你就再也不会哭了
I'll come every day. OK.
我每天都会来 好
All right. Here's how this game works, it's really easy, you get this ball right here.
好游戏是这样玩的 特别简单 这儿有个球
And you have to roll it into that little hole right there.
你得把它滚进那个小洞里
And it's it's $2,000. Yesterday it was $1,000.
奖品是2000美元 昨天还是1000美元
They didn't make it, so now it's $2,000.
昨天的人没扔进去 所以今天就成2000美元了
I'll show you how easy it is.
我给你演示一下
All you have to do is you stand right here on this red--
你只需要站在这个红点这里
Yes!
耶!
All right. So yeah, so it's not that easy.
好 嗯 也没那么容易
That's why it's, you know, it's $2,000.
所以奖品才高达2000美元
Oh wait, hold on. Go ahead and roll it for $2,000.
等一下 等下 扔吧 为了2000美元
Oh. Oh, wow. All right, here's what I'm going to do.
哦 哦 哇哦 好 是这样
Because you almost had that.
因为你就只差一点点
So now I'm going to give you one more chance,
所以我再给你一次机会
but here's the thing, if you get in, they're all coming back for 12 days of giveaways.
但是 如果你投进去了 所有观众都将回来参加12 days of giveaways
One more.
再来一次
Hold on, hold on. All right, all right, maybe not as fast.
等一下 等一下 好 好 可以稍微慢一点
Maybe, all right. Oh!
可以 好 哦!
Bye!
拜