(单词翻译:单击)
This time of year is always exciting for me. I have been doing this show for a long time-- long, long time.
每年的这个时候我都很兴奋 我主持这个节目很久很久了
I have done over 2,500 shows. I have over 21 million YouTube subscribers.
我做了2500多期节目 有2100多万的YouTube订阅者
I have 28 million Facebook followers. I have 75 million Twitter followers. This is true.
我有2800万的脸书粉丝 还有7500万的推特粉丝 这都是真的
If you stacked all of my followers end to end from the equator to the moon, half of them would suffocate because you can't breathe in space.
如果让我的粉丝一个接一个从赤道排队到月球 他们有一半都会窒息而死因为挤得无法呼吸
My point is I have become a household name, like Oprah or Beyonce or Scrubbing Bubbles.
我是说我的名字家喻户晓 就像欧普拉 碧昂斯或擦洗泡沫
Everybody knows my name, or so I thought. I went on Facebook, and I want to show you what I found.
大家都知道我的名字啊 至少我是这么以为的 我去了脸书 想给大家看看我发现了什么
This is a comment that was posted on my Facebook page by someone named Lucinda Grant. "Hi, Alan."
这是一个名叫露辛达·格兰特的人在我脸书主页留的言 “你好 爱伦”
"You always make me smile. You make me laugh and wish I could get on your show. Me and my family love you."
“你总能让我开心 让我开怀大笑 真希望能上你的节目 我和家人都爱你”
Well, your wish came true. You're on my show.
至少你梦想成真了 你上节目了
It's right there. It's right there. Send.
就在那儿呢 在那儿 发送
Huge fan-she's a huge fan. I thought maybe it was a fluke, maybe, or a typo.
大粉丝 她是个大粉丝 或许只是手滑 或者打错字了
It could have been. But no, here's a comment from someone named Rhonda Robinson. OK.
这是有可能的 不过不是 这是朗达·罗宾逊的评论 好
"I would like some of your Allen thongs--" "--if you make them.
“我想要爱伦丁字裤” “如果你生产它们的话
I've been trying to win your 12 Days of Christmas, but I've had no luck yet.
我一直想赢圣诞节12 Days 但现在还没遇到运气
Be kind to one another." OK, so she knows my slogan but not my name.
善待他人” 好 她连我的口号都知道却不知道我名字
Anyway, it's Ellen not Allen, everybody, in case I've been saying it wrong.
总之呢 是艾伦不是爱伦 再说一遍 以防我自己说错了
Maybe you think that I'm saying, hi, I'm Allen Degeneres.
或许你们觉得我说的是大家好 我是爱伦·德杰尼勒斯
I don't make thongs either. I make underwear. But you asked nicely, so I made you some thongs.
我也不卖丁字裤 我卖内裤 不过你的请求很和善 所以我给你做了一些
And I will send them to you, OK? Here they are. And they're the only ones I've made, so.
我会给你寄过去好吧 这就是 我就只做过这一批丁字裤
It's a custom Allen thong. Finally, one more post that I found.
这是定制版爱伦丁字裤 最后 还有一个
This person did not call me Allen. This is from Dennis "Ah-gueer," I believe, "Ah-guire?"
这个人倒没有叫我爱伦 应该是是丹尼斯·阿吉尔?阿圭尔?
"Alien--I want to come to your show. How?"
“外星人 我想上你的节目 要怎么做呢”
Alien is not even close. My name is Allen.
外星人差十万八千里呢 我叫爱伦
What is wrong with you? I don't know anyone-- how do you make that mistake?
你们是咋了?我不知道 你们怎么会犯这种错呢
I've never had an alien on the show. Although, I did show this commercial.
我从来没邀请过外星人上节目 不过我倒是放过这个广告