(单词翻译:单击)
And now, I am going to boost someone's bank account because it's time to play Make it Rain.
现在 我要让某人暴富了 因为该玩钱如雨下啦
Christine, Lerma, and Karen Evans.
克莉丝汀 莱尔玛和凯伦·埃文斯
Hi. Oh my god. Hi. Hi.
你好 哦 天啊 你好 你好
Hi, hello. well, you must be Christine. I'm Christine.
你好 好吧 你肯定是克里斯汀了 是的
Hi, I'm Christine. Hi, Christine. Where do you live, what do you do?
嗨 我是克莉丝汀 嗨 克里斯汀 你住在哪里 做什么的?
I live in San Diego, California. I'm an ER nurse. Hi.
我住在加州的圣地亚哥 我是急诊室护士 你好
All right, you're an ER nurse. I'm an ER nurse.
好的 你是急诊室护士 对的
Hi. Hi, and you're Karen?
你好 嗨 你是凯伦?
I'm Karen Evans from Dallas. Hi, Karen.
我是来自达拉斯的凯伦·埃文斯 嗨 凯伦
Don't back away. I'm not going to hurt you.
别跑啊 我又不会伤害你
And where do you live? Dallas, Texas.
你住在哪里?德州达拉斯
Dallas. What do you do? I'm a legal secretary. Wonderful, OK.
达拉斯 你是做什么的?我是一名法律秘书 太棒了 好的
So here's how this game works.
游戏是这样玩的
Hidden under one of those umbrellas is some money, a whole bunch of money.
这些伞下隐藏着很多钱 一大笔钱
But unfortunately, under the others, a lot of water.
但不幸的是 其他伞下面都是水
So you're going to stand over there, I'm going to ask you a question.
你们站在那里 我来提问
You'll grab the water bottle, and if you know the answer, head on over there.
如果你知道答案 就去抢瓶子 现在过去吧
I'll explain the rest when you get going.
剩下的一会儿再解释
Here's the thing ladies, usually I put $5,000 somewhere under there.
是这样的女士们 一般我只会在伞下放5000美元
But, today, thanks to Totes Umbrellas, we're putting up $10,000.
但是 今天多亏了Totes雨伞 我们的奖金是10000美元
When it rains, Totes has you covered.
下雨天 记得找Totes
All right, so hands behind your backs ladies.
好 请把手放在背后
And when you think you know the answer, you want to get a little closer.
当你觉得自己知道答案的时候 你们可能会想靠近点
You can be near it. So you can get a little closer. OK.
你们可以靠近点 可以靠近一点 好
All right, so when you think you know the answer, grab it.
好 如果你们觉得自己知道答案 就去抢瓶子
Make sure you know the answer, because the other person can steal.
一定要确保自己知道答案哦 不然机会就让给另一人了
OK, here we go. Totes is totally sponsoring this game, what decade totally had popular words like gnarly and radical and--
好的 开始了 Totes全权赞助这个游戏 哪个年代有粗俗 激进等很受欢迎的词
Yes? 80s. That is right, Karen.
请回答?80年代 答对了 凯伦
Sorry. That's all right. It's not your fault, something's happening with that podium.
抱歉 没关系 这不是你的错 这是个有故事的领奖台
So figure out where you want to stand and see if it's where the money is or where the water is.
想想你要站在哪里 看里面是钱还是水
OK, OK. I want-- yeah. I'll do-- yeah. This one?
好 好 我想 嗯 我会 是的 这个?
Yeah. All right, pull it. Good luck. All right. All right, yeah.
是的 好 拉吧 祝你好运 好吧 好的 是的
Remember I said there's water under some. Oh, it's cold. Yes, sure.
记得我说过有些伞下面是水吧 哦 好冷 嗯 肯定的
All right, hands behinds your backs.
好 手放在背后
"This is America" is one of the most popular music videos ever.
“This is America”是有史以来最受欢迎的音乐录影带之一
What American city is known as the city that never sleeps?
美国哪座城市被称为不眠之城?
Karen? New York. That is right.
凯伦?纽约 对的
All right, good luck, Karen.
好 祝你好运 凯伦
You're already wet, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter at this point.
你已经湿了 无所谓了 这时候已经不重要了
All right, here we go. That one. All right, good luck. Ready.
好 来吧 那个 好 祝你好运 准备
All right, here we go. Hands behind your backs.
好的 继续 手放背后
The royal wedding was this weekend.
皇室婚礼是这周末举办的
Who is Meghan Markle's new sister-in-law?
梅根·马克尔的新嫂子是谁?
Kate Middleton. That is right.
凯特·米德尔顿 答对了
Good luck, Christine. Oh, jeez, Louise. All right.
祝你好运 克里斯汀 哦天啊 好吧
You won $10,000. Stay right there. You're not going home empty-handed.
你赢了10000美元 待在那里 你也不会空手而归
You're getting a 55-inch TCL Roku TV.
你将得到一台55英寸的TCL罗库电视
Thanks for playing. Wow, that was unbelievable.
感谢参与 哇 真是太难以置信了
I want to thank Totes Umbrellas for sponsoring our game.
我想感谢Totes雨伞对我们游戏的赞助