(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Take a minute twice a day to focus on what is going on around you
每天两次花一分钟时间留意周遭的一切
Take a minute when... on your way to class to look at the beautiful grass, the beautiful trees, the beautiful snow.
花一分钟的时间,在上课的路上看看美丽的草地、青翠的树,美丽的雪
Take a minute in the evening to reflect and think about the day you had, and to write down the things for which you are grateful.
晚上用一分钟去回忆回想你度过的一天,写下让你心怀感激的事物
Today over lunch, just by a little bit slower than you do normally and taste, experience the taste. Because
今天午餐时,略比平时吃得慢些去品尝,体验品尝的滋味。因为
it is a privilege to have the food that we have.
我们所吃的食物是种特权
It is a privilege to have the friends that we have. the family that we have.
朋友是我们的特权,家人是我们的特权
And we shouldn't take that privilege for granted.
我们不应视特权为理所当然
Because what we don't appreciate unfortunately depreciates.
因为我们不知欣赏的就会贬值
We don't need to wait for a threat, for a tragedy, for us to appreciate what's all around us and within us.
我们不需要经历一次威胁,一出悲剧才去感激周遭和内心感受的一切
What reminds me constantly, my surrounding, the reminder that I have always in front of my eyes,
时刻提醒我的,我的周围环境,时刻在我眼前提醒我的
is a picture of my family and particularly, of my grandmother in the middle.
是我家人的一张照片,特别是中间的祖母
And here's my grandfather who saw her coming in stooped, ill and took her into his arms. I have this picture in my office.
祖父看到她弯腰走进来,病倦不堪,他把她揽在怀中,我办公室里放着这张照片
Looked at it all the time to remind me.
经常看它来提醒自己
I would have told you the story now which comes at the end of the lecture.
我本可以现在给你们讲这个故事,原本安排在讲座最后
But I know when I tell the story, it drains me so much. I don't think I would be able to go on.
但我知道讲完故事,我会心力憔悴,我将无法继续讲座
So I told you at the end of the lecture last time.
所以我会在讲座最后讲这个故事
But this is my reminder.
但这是给了我一个提醒
This is what primes me, creating a positive environment — primes me and reminds me to be a benefit finder.
它激励我创造一个积极的环境——激励提醒我要作一个积极者
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。