哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第356期
日期:2018-08-30 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And because there is so much more good in the world, it's so much more common, we adapt to it.
因为世界上有很多好事,好事太平常了,我们就习惯了
We stop seeing it after a while, whereas the bad, the exception always captures our attention. Why?
我们就再也看不到好事,而坏事,是一种反常,总能吸引到我们的注意力,为什么
Because nature create us such that we are changed detecters.
因为大自然把我们造就成这样,我们是变化探测器
We are changed detecters. And whenever there is a change, our mind immediately goes to that change.
我们是变化探测器,当有变化发生时,我们的头脑就马上专注于变化上
Something different that happens, whether it's something we see,
有些不同的事发生了,不管是我们看见
or something we hear for those of you who were asleep.
还是听见这是给那些睡着的同学听的
It's the exception that wakes us up. And that's a good thing.
使我们惊醒的是反常,适应性是好事
It's a good thing that nature creates us that way. Because it helps us in case of danger.
大自然把我们造就成这样是好事,因为它能帮我们逃离险境
Because it helps us for example, hear when there is a lion coming toward us or trying to creep up toward us.
例如,当我们听到有狮子向我们走来,或者想悄悄接近我们时
positive

It helps us smell poison.
它能帮我们闻到毒味
Something that is different, that changed.
一些不同的事,发生了变化的事
It also helps us hear a sleeping baby it's incredible how this works.
还帮我们听到熟睡的宝宝的动静,这太厉害了
Fast asleep- you know there, there can be- the house may be falling.
沉睡时,你知道,可能房子塌下来了
You don't get up, but there is a baby crying and you are up in a second.
但你不会醒来,但如果宝宝在哭,你就会马上醒来
We are change detectors. And nature created us such or God has created us such so that we can survive better.
我们都是变化探测器,大自然把我们造就成这样,或者说上帝把我们造成这样,让我们能更好地生存
Now it's actually a good thing that we adapt on a few levels. First of all, if we didn't adapt,
某些程度上来说,适应性是好事,首先,如果我们不适应
if we are hearing all the noises, we will quite literally go nuts
我们就会听到各种各样的吵声,我们会变疯的
Because there are so many noises right now going on in addition to what you are listening to.
因为我们现在周围有很多嘈杂声,除了我们在听的声音外

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到