(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with my adopted daughter, Stephanie.
欢迎我的养女Stephanie回来
She said that she tells people that I have adopted her.
她说她告诉别人我收养了她
So we'll just go with that. All right.
所以我们就这么说吧 好
We're going to play another game we call Bucket o' Dreams or Bucket o' Ice Creams.
我们来玩另一个游戏 叫做“梦想水桶还是冰淇淋水桶”
Alrighty. Here's how it works.
好 游戏是这样的
I am going to ask you some questions about the show,
我会问你一些关于节目的问题
since you say you're one of my biggest fans, to see if you know the answers.
既然你说你是我的资深老粉 我们就测试下看你知不知道答案
Each question you get right, you'll reach into one of those Halo Top ice cream buckets.
每答对一个问题 你就可以打开一个Halo Top冰淇淋桶
And then you'll press the button.
然后按下按钮
Only one of them has confetti and a prize.
只有一个桶里面是彩屑和奖品
For the other ones, you're going to need these.
其他桶里的东西 需要你戴上这个去挡一下
So put these goggles on. OK.
把护目镜戴上 好
I don't know why we have to make you so messy all the time.
不知道为啥每次都要把你们弄得一身脏
It's OK. Is it tight enough? Yes. OK, good. All right.
没关系 够紧吗?可以 好 好
Here we go. Here's the first question.
开始了 第一个问题
I end every show by saying, "Be kind to one another."
每期节目结束我都会说“善待他人”
And we start every show with our theme song, "Today's the Day."
每期节目开始我们都会播放主题曲“Today's the Day”
Who sings it? Pink. That is right. Pink sings our theme song.
这首歌是谁唱的?Pink 答对了 我们的主题曲是Pink唱的
All right. Put your head down in one of those things. OK.
好 把头伸到其中一个桶里 好
All right. Push the button. Oh! Sorry. OK. Thank you.
好 按下按钮 哦 不好意思 好 谢谢
Oh. I'm sorry. Yeah. You're sorry.
哦 抱歉 嗯 你抱歉
What do you mean you're sorry? Why are you sorry?
你说抱歉是啥意思?你为啥要抱歉?
We're sorry. Right now, the show is in its 16th season.
我们抱歉才对 现在 这个节目已经是第16季了
What day did my very first show on my very first season premiere?
我第一季的第一期节目是在哪一天播出的?
September 8th, 2003. Wow! Yes. It's my password.
2003年9月8号 哇哦 对了 这是我的密码
Don't tell people that.
不要告诉大家
You have to change your password now. You can't tell people that.
你得还密码了 不能跟大家说这个
Ugh! Oh my God. How's it going? Good! All right. OK.
呃 我的天 感觉如何 很好 好 好
Twitch is my DJ. Andy likes to wear short shorts.
推奇是我的DJ 安迪喜欢穿超短裤
But who is our receptionist that surprises people at their door?
谁是喜欢到别人家门口送惊喜的接待员?
Jeannie. That's right.
珍妮 答对了
I forgot which one I did. I can't remember either.
我不记得哪个是按过的了 我也不记得
Woo! I can't see you. All right.
喔 我看不见你了 好
There's a room in the back of our studio where we have our Ellen Shop.
演播室后面有个房间 我们用它来当Ellen Shop
Tom Hanks gave it its name. What is it called?
汤姆·汉克斯给它取了个名字 叫什么?
The Riff-Raff Room! That's right. The Riff-Raff Room.
闲散屋 没错 闲散屋
2 or 5. Either 2 or 5. OK. That's what's left.
2或5 要么2要么5 好 只剩这俩了
Woo! All right. I never told you what we were playing for.
喔 好 我没跟你说奖品是什么
But you had so much fun anyway. Yeah. All right.
不过你玩得很开心 对 好
Well, Halo Top wants to give you $25,000.
Halo Top想送你25000美元
Oh my God! Ooh! This is great. $25,000! We'll be back.
哦 我的天哪 噢 太棒了 25000美元 马上回来