(单词翻译:单击)
I was just running a bit behind, so I thought...
我有点晚了,所以我想,
If you guys wouldn't mind, could I write out my weekly thank-you notes right now? Is that okay?
如果大家不介意,我们接下来是感谢信环节?可以吗?
James, can I get some thank-you-note-writing music, please?
能给我来点背景音乐吗?
Beautiful. He's in a holiday spirit. He's in the holiday spirit. Look at that. Like the Ghost of Christmas Past. Yeah, yeah.
美丽,他还在节日的气氛中,节日的气氛中,你看看,很像过去之灵,没错没错 。
Thank you, Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting,
谢谢洛克菲勒中心的圣诞树点亮时刻,
for being the only time it's acceptable to hear you parents say, It's lit.
这也是唯一一次听你父母说“太高兴了”还可以忍受的时刻 。
Yeah, I think your party's pretty lit. So on the chain. No, honey, it's off the chain. Well, I don't know.
没错,我觉得你举办的派对真棒,还不错,不是亲爱的,是非常棒,恩我不知道 。
Thank you, ice skating, for being a fun way to test my balance while having knives strapped to my feet.
谢谢滑冰,一次测试平衡能力的好机会,同时也是一次将刀绑在我脚上的机会 。
Thank you, family holiday photos, for being a great way to show you friends what it would look like if you joined a cult.
谢谢家庭节日全家福,你可以向朋友们展示加入异教团体的样子 。
Thank you, engraved Christmas gifts, for really narrowing down who I can regift them to.
谢谢雕刻类圣诞礼物,你让我缩小了转送礼物的人员名单 。
S.T. Scott...Do I know a Scott Thomas?
S.T. 斯考特,我知道有个叫斯考特·托马斯的人吗?
Thank you, Christmas stockings, for making me wonder what kind of weird, troll-footed person would ever wear you.
谢谢圣诞袜子,你让我浮想联翩,会是哪种奇怪,侏儒型脚的朋友会穿这种袜子 。
Where's my stocking? Fill my socks with toys and candy. What? All right, I guess. Hang it by the chimney.
我的袜子在哪?把我的袜子装满玩具和糖果,啥?好吧我想,把它挂在烟囱旁 。
Thank you, extra forks in my take-out delivery bag, for reminding me that, even though it was just for me,
谢谢外带包裹中的额外叉子,你是在提醒我即使外卖是给我的,
I ordered enough Chinese food to feed a family of six. 15 egg rolls?
我也买了足够量的中国餐供六口人食用,15个蛋卷?
Thank you, box of Christmas decorations. I'll cherish you all season long.
谢谢圣诞装饰礼盒,我整个季节都会珍视你 。
Then, you're getting shoved right back in the attic behind the Halloween crap.
你会被我塞到阁楼里,而且放在万圣节垃圾后面 。
There you guys have it. Those are my thank-you notes.
这种就是今晚的感谢信环节 。