(单词翻译:单击)
I was running a bit behind. I thought, if you guys wouldn't mind, I'd just like to write out my weekly thank you notes right now.
今天有点延时了,如果大家不介意,那么我们开始每周的感谢信环节 。
Is that cool with you guys? James, can I get some thank you notes-writing music, please?
可以吗朋友们,詹姆斯,能给我来点背景音乐吗?
Yeah, there's that snarl again. Yeah, there...It's not even intense.
又是这种龇牙咧嘴,一点都不正经 。
That's the most charming snarl I have seen ever. It's not scary at all. All right.
这是我见过最可爱的狰狞,一点都不可怕,好吧 。
Thank you, Kim Jong-un reading your agreement with the U.S.,
谢谢你金正恩,阅读美朝两国协议,
for looking like you just realized the kids' menu doesn't have chicken fingers.
你看上去好像在说,儿童菜单好像没有鸡翅 。
Thank you, getting your dad a tie for Father's Day, for saying I don't really know what to buy you, but I do know that you have a neck.
谢谢你,父亲节给父亲买了一条领带,你其实不知道该给父亲买什么,但我知道你有脖子 。
Thank you, raptors in Jurassic Park for always looking like you're gossiping about someone at a party.
谢谢《侏罗纪公园》中的猛禽,你看上去怎么那么像在派对上和别人聊绯闻呢 。
Thank you, U.S. Open trophy, for letting me know what would happen if Jeff Sessions turned into a golf prize.
谢谢美国公开赛奖杯,你让我知道了如果塞申斯变成了高尔夫奖杯,那会是什么样子 。
Thank you, automatic toilets, for assuming I either want to flush right before I sit down or never.
谢谢自动马桶,你可以假设我是在使用之前想冲水,还是从来不冲水 。
All right, that's...whatever you got. Thank you, Brita filter, for letting me enjoy a nice,
不管如何吧,谢谢你碧然德净水器,你让我喝上了纯净
purified glass of water after waiting only 17 years.
之水,我等这一天的到来才17年 。
Almost ready, honey. Kids, hold your thirst for a second.
快好了亲爱的,等一会孩子们,一会就有水喝了 。
There's a couple black pebbles in there, who cares? It's roughage. It's roughage!
里面有一些黑色的卵石,谁关心呢?那是粗粮,粗粮!
Thank you, charcoal, for letting me know what it looks like when pizza rolls die.
谢谢你木炭,你让我知道披萨卷糊了会是什么样子 。
Oh, there you go. Hey, thank you. Those are my thank you notes.
这就是今天的感谢信环节 。