(单词翻译:单击)
Here's what people are talking about. Last night was the big Bachelor finale.
下面是人们谈论最多的话题,昨晚是真人秀《单身汉》的大结局 。
Now, block your ears if you didn't see it, but it was, spoiler alert coming up.
如果你还没看,请把耳朵捂上,我要来剧透了 。
First, Arie picked Becca. Then he changed his mind and now wants to marry Lauren.
第一,阿里选择了贝卡,之后他改变了主意,想和劳伦结婚 。
Yeah, Arie Luyendyk picked Lauren over Becca. Now Becca has mixed emotions, on one hand, she's humiliated,
没错,阿里·劳艾科最后选择了劳伦不是贝卡,如今的贝卡情绪有点复杂,她一方面觉得很丢人,
but on the other hand, she doesn't have to take the last name Luyendyk.
一方面又觉得她无需将自己的姓氏改成劳艾科 。
Did you see this though, after Arie broke up with Becca,
你们看了吗,随着阿里和贝卡分手,
even his SUV driver seemed to be upset with him. Take a look at this.
就连他的SUV司机都开始感到不安,来看看 。
Then when he, then when he did get the door open, the driver kept pulling ahead every time he tried to get in.
当他要开车门时,司机拽着不让开 。
Oops, sor, oops, sorry. Oops, oops. Oops, sorry. Oops.
就像这样哦哦,对不起,哦哦,对不起 。
It was a pretty crazy episode. You could tell Becca was upset, cause she cried for a whole two minutes,
这一季太疯狂了,贝卡感到非常不安,因为她哭了整整两分钟,
then announced that she's the next Bachelorette. Oh, wow. Cha-ching. Hey-yo. Oh, yeah!
之后宣布贝卡是下一个“未婚女子”,哦哦,哦哦 。
A lot of people are saying last night's episode was one of the most dramatic finales ever.
好多人说昨晚的大结局是最精彩的结局 。
But I sort of feel like I've heard that before. Watch this.
但我似乎在哪里听过,来看看 。
One of the most dramatic and surprising finales we've ever had. The wildest season in Bachelor history.
这是我们见过的最具戏剧性,最不可思议的结局之一,也是《单身汉》历史上最疯狂的一季 。
The most dramatic finale ever. Something that has never happened before in Bachelor history.
最具戏剧性的结局,这在《单身汉》历史中是从来没发生过的 。
Tonight, it's all going to play out in a way that you've never seen before on this or any other TV show.
今晚,这一季《单身汉》将是前所未有的,你一定没见过 。
It's almost like they hired Trump to write for them. He's like it's the most historical,
他们可能是请了小特来写稿子,这是史诗般的,
wonderful, greatest finale you've ever seen.
最精彩的结局 。
Now some big news out of Washington, Kellyanne Conway has been accused of violating Federal Ethics laws
来看看华盛顿消息,凯莉安·康威被指控违反联邦道德法,
during TV appearances in 2017. If found guilty, she could be forced to leave her job, or even worse, stay.
事情发生在2017年的一次电视节目,如果被判有罪,她将丢掉工作,更严重的后果是继续工作 。
That's, Ooh, tough one. Meanwhile, President Trump is going to meet with video game executives
太难了,与此同时,小特将会见电游公司总裁们,
and talk about violence in their products, or as Trump put it...We must stop crushing candy. Candy is our ally.
谈谈电游中的暴力问题,就像小特说的,不要再打压糖果了,糖果是我们的盟友 。
Also read that Robert Mueller is now investigating one of President Trump's personal lawyers.
罗伯特·米勒正在调查小特的私人律师 。
You know it's bad when even your lawyer is like, Do you know any good lawyers?
当你的律师跟你说,你认识什么有名的律师吗,那时的你一定很悲伤 。
I think I'm in trouble, man. I saw that Corona is now making a low-calorie beer that's 40% lighter
我觉得我遇到麻烦了,听说科罗娜啤酒推出了一个低卡路里的啤酒,
than other light beers. When asked how were they able to do that, Corona said, it's just water.
它比淡啤酒还要淡40%,当问及怎么做时,他们说这其实就是水 。
It's bottled water. And finally, LEGO just revealed that they've made too many bricks over the years,
瓶装水,最后乐高称这些年他们生产了太多积木,
and have unsold stockpiles in warehouses. So I think President Trump just found a solution for his border wall.
库房堆满了积木,这回小特总统的边境墙有戏了 。
Guys, we have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots!
今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团 。