(单词翻译:单击)
This will be fun. We're back with the cast of Modern Family.
这个会很好玩的 欢迎《摩登家庭》的演员们回来
And it's time to see how well we all know each other.
该来看看我们对彼此的了解程度了
It's a game we're calling Modern Family Secrets.
这个游戏叫做“《摩登家庭》秘密”
And we're going to divide the two cast into teams.
我们把大家分成了两队
We've asked everyone before the show to tell us one secret about themselves.
节目开始前我们让每个人跟我说了一个自己的秘密
One person from each team will come up here. I'll read a secret.
每队要派出一人到这里来 我念一个秘密
The first person to buzz in and guess who it is correctly then they get a point.
第一个抢到并答对的人 他们队会获得一分
If they're wrong, the other team gets a chance to steal.
如果答错了 另一队将获得回答机会
Let's bring out our first two players and that is Sophia and Ed.
有请第一对玩家 Sophia和Ed
Let's go Ed. But I forgot-- when I arrived, I was supposed to tell someone the secret.
来吧Ed 可是我忘记 我来的时候应该告诉你们一个秘密的
And I didn't tell the secret. Then you can't play. It's just--
但我没说 那你不能玩
I tell you the secret now. OK, tell me in a minute. It's too late. OK.
我现在告诉你 好 一会儿跟我说 太晚了 好
I don't like boiled eggs. That's wonderful. All right.
我不喜欢水煮蛋 很好 好
Put your hands behind your backs.
把手放在背后
And I'm going to read the secret.
我来念秘密
Let me know who you think this is.
告诉我你觉得这是谁的秘密
I used to live with a phone sex operator.
我曾经跟电话性爱话务员一起住过
Ed. Eric. You're both wrong. It is Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
Ed Eric 你俩都错了 是Jesse Tyler Ferguson
Oh my god, I was going to say that.
哦我的天 本来想说他的
I knew that. I knew that. I did. I didn't do it.
我就知道 我知道 是 我没干过那种事
I just lived with a person who did it. Did we lose already?
我只是跟那么做的人一起住过 我们输了吗?
Everyone lost. We all lost. You both lost.
两队都输了 我们都输了 你俩都输了
OK, Ty. OK, OK. All right.
好 Ty 好 好 好
Good luck. Oh, that's a good sport right there.
祝你好运 哦 很有风度啊
For sure. All right, hands behind your backs.
那当然 好 手放在背后
I used to walk in fashion shows at the mall.
我以前在商场里表演过时装秀
I think you rang-- Sofia Vergara. Nope.
我觉得是你按的 Sofia Vergara 不对
You have a chance to steal.
你获得了逆袭机会
Sarah. Nope. Eric. You're right. It's Eric.
Sarah 不对 Eric 你猜对了 是Eric
And we have-- we have a picture.
我们还有张照片
Let's take a look at that picture.
来看一下
Eric-- Looking good, buddy. Wow. Yeah.
Eric 看起来不错呀 兄弟 哇哦 嗯
All right, really good. OK, Jesse. OK. Eric.
好 很好 好 Jesse 好 Eric
I'm so nervous. A real fashion model. Oh, boy.
我好紧张 真正的时装模特 哦天
Hey. Hi, how are you? You're going to look at him differently now.
嘿 嗨 你好吗 从现在起你就会用不同的眼光去看他了
When I was five, I stuffed a bunch of toys that I wanted into my siblings pants and coat and sent them out of the store.
我五岁的时候 把自己想要的一些玩具塞到了弟弟的裤子和大衣里 还把它们带出了商店
When they got caught, I pretended it was their idea.
被抓住的时候 我说都是他们的主意
Eric-- Ariel. Nope, you have a chance to steal.
Eric Ariel 不对 你获得了一次机会
Uh, Nolan. Nope.
额 Nolan 不对
Ty Burrell. My siblings were so old. I know.
是Ty Burrell 我兄弟们都很老了 我知道
Ty. Ty. It's Ty? Yeah. I turned my brother into a toy mule.
Ty Ty 是Ty吗 对 我把我弟弟变成了一头驼玩具的骡子
And when we got out, and they caught him-- I was five. He was three--
我们出去的时候 他被抓住了 那时候我五岁 他三岁
I was like, what is wrong with this kid?
当时我在想 这孩子在想啥呢?
I'm like, he's inherently-- something's wrong.
我想 他有点 问题呀
But do the toys need to go back? Clever and yet horrible.
不过玩具需要放回去吗?很聪明 但是很讨厌
Yeah, it's terrible. Terrible. All right, Sarah, Ariel, come on up.
是的 太讨厌了 非常补好 好 Sarah Ariel 快来吧
We've got-- All right. Oh, yeah.
我们有 好 哦 嗯
My nickname when I was a kid was Kenny.
我小时候的绰号是Kenny
Process of elimination. Yeah, I know. I'm trying.
用排除法 嗯 我在想呢
Yes? Nolan?
请说 Nolan
Oh, I don't know. Julie? Yes. Oh. It's Julie.
哦 不知道 Julie吗 对 哦 是Julie
They got a point. We got a point. Yes!
他们获得一分 我们得了一分 棒
All right. One point. One's going to do it.
好 一分 一分就赢了
Well, no, you could tie it up with this next one.
不行 下一轮可以拉成平局
Oh, good. Oh, thank god. All right, Rico, Nolan, come on over. Good job.
哦 太好了 哦 太棒了 好 Rico Nolan 过来吧 很好
All right, I used to teach a course on speed reading even though I had no idea how to actually speed read.
好 我曾经教过速读 虽然连我自己都不知道怎么速读
Julie? No, I just said Julie.
Julie 不对 我刚说过Julie了
Sounds like Ed to me. You are correct.
感觉像是Ed 答对了
All right, wow. We're tied. I have to take a break. We'll be back.
好 哇哦 现在平局了 我得休息一下 马上回来