(单词翻译:单击)
When our next guest found out she was pregnant with her fourth child,
我们的下一位嘉宾得知自己怀了第四个孩子后
she thought it would be funny to record her husband's reaction.
她觉得把她老公的反应录下来会很有趣
The video has now been viewed over 105 million times.
这个视频现在已经有了超过1.05亿的播放量
Let's see how loud he's about to be.
我们来看看他会多惊讶
Babe, do me a favor. Hand me my tea right there on the thing.
宝贝 帮我个忙 帮忙把那杯茶递给我一下
I forgot it-- I'm sorry. My bad, my bad. Where my tea at? I'm leaving!
我忘记了 不好意思 我的错 我的错 我的茶呢?我要走了!
Did I get it from where? Did you get it from a joke store?
我从哪儿弄的?那东西是你从恶作剧商店买来的吗?
Did you get it from a joke store? No. Baby, we old. We old.
是不是从恶作剧商店买的?不是 宝贝 我们都老了 老了
We cannot be doing it. I'm sleeping with long-johns on from now on.
怎么还能怀孕呢 从现在起我睡觉要把自己裹严实了
What you mean, what we going do?
什么意思 你要干嘛?
We going do the same thing we did for the last three.
就跟怀前三个孩子的时候一样啊
Oh, baby. Just-- oh, Lord, diapers. Oh, my side! Oh, no, my side hurts!
哦 宝贝 哦 天 尿片 哦 我的肾 哦 我肾疼!
From Dallas, Texas, please welcome Jahann and Charles Stewart!
有请来自德克萨斯达拉斯的Jahann和Charles Stewart
First of all, you're from my hometown. You're from New Orleans.
首先 咱们是老乡 你们来自新奥尔良
Yes. Yes, yes. Yup. Yeah!
对 对 对 没错 耶
Born and raised, both of us. Born and raised in New Orleans.
我俩都是土生土长的新奥尔良人
I was in the military. I did a tour in Iraq.
我那时候在参军 去了伊拉克
I decided to get out in 2000-- thank you.
零几年的时候我决定退役 谢谢大家
Came home in 2004, purchased our first home January 2005, and, of course, Katrina happened in August 2005.
2004年回了家 2005年1月买了我们的第一套房子 当然大家都知道 05年8月的时候出现了飓风卡特里娜
Yeah, and then we moved to Dallas.
对 然后我们就搬到了达拉斯
So you lost your home? Yes, ma'am. So you moved to Dallas? Yes. OK.
你们失去了自己的家园?是的 所以搬到了达拉斯?对 好
You have three kids-- four kids? Almost.
你们有3个 4个孩子?马上就是4个了
This is baby number four. This is going to be four.
肚子里是第四个 这是第四个
So you have three kids, and you decided-- why did you think, I mean, what did you think he was going to do?
你们已经有了3个 你决定 你为什么 你觉得他(知道你怀孕后)会是什么反应?
He's hilarious. He's hilarious with everything.
他特别搞笑 他干啥都很逗比
So my thing was, nobody got to even see my reaction.
我是那种 不会让别人看到我的反应
Because my reaction was crazy too because I'm in the bathtub by myself.
我反应也很强烈的 但我是在卫生间自己一个人
But I call my best friend, and she's like, whatever you do, you have to record it, because she knows that he's crazy.
我给我的好闺蜜打电话 她说 不管怎样 你都一定要录下来 她知道我老公很疯狂
He just does crazy things. So I'm like, I'll record it. So I did that.
他就是会做些很疯狂的事 我说我会录的 所以就录了
And then, hence, the reason you got the video. Yeah.
于是就有了这个视频 对
Because it blew up. 100-- over 100 million views.
它可火了 1亿 超过1亿的点击量呢
And we never expected that because we only did it just for family and friends, because they know how he acts.
这个完全出乎意料 因为我录下来只是为了让家人朋友看 大家都知道他会反应强烈
Right. So that turned into it going viral.
对 没想到竟然火了
And then that turned into us doing a YouTube channel and everything else.
于是我们就开了个YouTube频道
It just turned into something so big. It's fantastic, isn't it? Yes, it is!
它就这样轰动了一时 特别好 是吧?是的!
That part's fantastic, and then this part here is a surprise.
那是很棒 不过这个就是个惊喜了吧
Were you trying to-- were you trying to have a kid?
你们是在 你们本来是打算造人的吗?
Well, I'm-- I'm old. So I figured-- So you say that.
额 我 我老了 我觉得 瞧你说的
--my soldiers wasn't marching any more so I-- I had no idea I can do that.
我的小蝌蚪们都游不动了 我都不知道竟然还能怀孕
Your soldiers marched. Yes, they did, they did. They marched.
你的小蝌蚪们发起了进攻 对 没错 它们发起了猛攻
They marched right on in. They invaded the territory.
直达阵地核心 它们入侵成功了
So you thought she was pranking you? Yes.
你以为她是在给你玩恶作剧?对
Because she told me she was going to get me back.
因为她跟我说过她会报复我的
All right, well, she-- she didn't. She-- this is a big joke to play.
好 但她并没有 这个玩笑可不能轻易开
Yes, yes. She's going really far into it. How far along are you?
对 没错 那可就太过分了 你怀孕多久了?
I am 33 weeks, and I am due November the 2nd. Oh. Yes.
33周了 预产期是11月2日 哦 嗯